- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love sephora! This is where I get all my makeup and you can even go in and get samples before you decide to buy something. I think that's an extremely good thing because product react differently to different people!
if you can't get your product online, sephora is a good alternative. i've never had an issue with products being sold out or unavailable and it's great to be able to pick up samples. it's not always the cheapest, but if you need to try something new or right away then it's great!
Sephora is the best! I love this store because of the variety of products it sells. The makeup is amazing and so are the prizes! I love how you can get free samples every time you order online. I do most of my eyeshadow and eyeliner shopping here. Their products are amazing and the customer service is amazing!
I am a VIB Rouge member, so I frequent Sephora quite often. I like Sephora for the range and choice they give me and their in-house products are phenomenal. My only gripe is that their sales associates are so damn pushy!
I could seriously shop at Sephora all the time if I had the money. They have everything from Cosmetics and body products to facial skin and hair care tools. I love that they have perks and give samples. I've never been in an actual store because there aren't any around where I live, but I love the website.
I've never bought anything I didn't love from sephora! All of the employees have always been so helpful and nice and given me all the answers I need to become better with makeup and ensure I'm buying the right products!
A+ service at sephora. It holds ALL my favorite brands, and exclusive items. Any time I want to try a new product or seek out a new formula, they have something for me to try -- and free samples every visit!! Such a wonderful and welcoming environment to comfortably shop for alllllll your beauty needs.
Great customer service! Employees are friendly, easy to talk to, and always have great advice and tips on products. If youre not sure on which skin tone to get or what color looks best on you, they'll be eager to help. They match you in seconds with their skin ID device and its crazy accurate. If you need your makeup done for any event their makeup artist are extremely talented and I highly recomend.
I am a regular at sephora and more often than not receive stellar service. The only reason it's not five stars is because I often feel judged when I have returns, even if the product was defected. Overall I love sephora
Staff is always helpful. They also offer mini makeovers, and you can get samples for free. I tend to go here for my high-end beauty products. Great rewards program. Also offers a monthly subscription box that is worth the $10/month.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos