BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Andrea M.
I love this place when i need all my face make up i come here they have every single brand that u need and also the people are really nice when you ask them questions they refer you to the best product they have go check it out
Noor U.
Selden, NY
Just tried the Sephora brand moisturizer (the pink one with hydraulic acid) I got a free sample and used it when I ran out of my usual moisturizer and omg it was life changing. Not greasy and super absorbent. Smells florally too which I love.
Brenda G.
Sephora is simply the best place to shop for makeup. They have great staff there to help with every step. You can even save you VIB points and get a Sephora makeover. Great way to get a free service for a special occasion.
Jordyn L.
Best customer service! I love the fact that if you use a product and dont like it or it doesnt work for you they will return it no questions asked! With or without reciept you will get at least store credit and i love that!
Rachel R.
Stony Brook, NY
Sephora is my absolute favorite store. I mean they just have everything - the best makeup, the best skincare and the best fragrances. I also adore the employees. They're so helpful when it comes to deciding which product to buy and what color of that product I need. I highly recommend Sephora to any cosmetics lover.
Emilia B.
I super love Sephora!! Its my addiction! I love this store because they carry different brands which are awesome & amazing products! I highly recommend shopping here!! They will help you by answering all your questions to fragrance, skincare, to makeup!
Kiera B.
Cleveland, TN
I have their eye make up remover and it is great. I received it last year as a Christmas present. It gets every thing off of my eye and leaves them moisturized. It's a great place to shop for all of your make up needs!
Megan P.
I can always count of Sephora to have the best beauty products in stock or orderable online. I love their rewards program, always the coolest products available. I LOVE their Sephora Beauty line, better than many other personal lines.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
I used to love shopping in Sephora years ago and still do I love all the great products etc but I also feel like I'm walking into a club! The music every time I go is ridiculously loud. The customer service and everything else is fine and have zero complaints.
Lacey C.
Lewiston, ME
Sephora is my absolute favorite beauty store! They have everything you'd ever need for makeup, and even some of the best acne creams! They have prices that vary, so everyone can afford something, and if you don't want to spend the big bucks upfront they're more than willing to send you home with a sample to try before you buy!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?