BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
isamar r.
Variety of eye looks❤😊👌
I love how many different shades the palette comes with so there are endless looks to create with just this one palette. This shimmers in this are amazing. Some of the matters however perform better than the others. I found some were more buttery and smooth where others were kind of chalky. With that being said, these shadows were all very blendable and pigmented regardless of how they felt.
Selena J.
Des Moines
I absolutely loves Sephora is the best place to buy beauty products I shop there regularly somethings can be expensive and somethings can't be affordable my favorite purchase ever what's the two faced chocolate bar palette
Kim M.
Virginia Beach, VA
I like to go to sephora to buy my daughters makeup, but sometimes I feel uncomfortable in the store! The ladies who work here wear SO much makeup and I wish they looked more natural. They are helpful and usually very kind.
Maria Jose V.
I don't know much about makeup so I went to Sephora since I heard great reviews. I was so disappointed. I went to buy a Bare Mineral kit and the lady treated me so badly. Felt like I was wasting time her time for asking questions. Would love to learn more about how to do makeup but not going there next time.
Letty M.
Weslaco, TX
I love my local Sephora! All the girls have such great attitudes and they help me so much with what I need, the Sephora brand is my favorite because they are very good quality AND affordable, I absolutely love shopping here!
Megan J.
I LOVE Sephora! They have a lot of really nice, high end products exclusive to their stores. They have a lot of great sale items. My only complaint is their rewards program isn't the best. It takes awhile to build up points.
Soraya L.
Riverdale , CA
Sephora make up is surprisingly very good quality of make up. It is cheaper than high end make up but it's still pricey. If you wanna save a few dollars than you should purchase sephora make up it will still be good quality.
Paige M.
Otisco, IN
Sephora is an exciting and invigorating place to shop. My all-time favorite purchase so far has been the Urban Decay deslick setting spray. The quality was wonderful and held my makeup in place. I definitely made me want to return to Sephora to buy more of their awesome products!
Alysa A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love love love Sephora! Beyond having the absolute best products and a huge variety, they all seem to have an incredibly helpful and knowledgeable staff! Anytime I need a new color, skin match, or weird question they are more than happy to point me in the right direction!
Jessica B.
Great store. I think I appreciate purchasing things online more than in store (my location has rude workers) and love that you get to pick out free samples when ordering. Still, it's one of my go-to beauty shops both online and in store. A lot of good deals to be found!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?