BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Rileigh C.
bargersville , IN
I love sephora! I have yet to visit a location where I wasn't assisted with whatever I was looking for! It's easy to find what you need and the products are all in one place which is amazing. Definitely my go-to for makeup stores!
Erica W.
P C Beach, FL
Sephora is a definite go to when it comes to your beauty needs. Unfortunately for me the one in my city is smaller than most and doesn't carry it all, but still an awesome place to go! 😇 Staff is always super polite and helpful.
Hannah P.
Sephora is a great one stop shop. You can find every beauty item you need here. I would say that their price point is a little above average. I love to buy my Bumble and Bumble products from here. I would recommend Sephora!
Holli M.
Henderson, KY
The associates in this store are always so nice and helpful. They are very knowledgeable about the makeup and other beauty products in their store. I love the nail polish from here and they always have the colors I need in stock. I keep shopping here just because the associates are so nice!
Beth P.
Wheatley, Arkansas
I recently purchased some naked eye shadow and absolutely loved it. It doesn't feel heavy like some other shadows that I have used. It has a natural look to it. Well worth the money I spent for it. I won't buy another brand!
Mariah B.
Mobile, AL
Great makeup store that has just about everything you could need! You walk in and it's makeup heaven, the workers are very knowledgeable and are always willing to help you be color matched or find a product that will suit your skin tone best. Love sephora and will continue to shop here.
Christina A.
Bloomington, IL
I love Sephora. They have a wide range of products in different price points. I love their rewards program to collect points for sample products. They run sales or coupons a few times a year which is a great time to stock up.
Cole C.
Auburn , AL
Very amazing person helped me find a cure for my dry, acne prone skin. She recommended many brands and got me samples of everything so i could try whatever. We also had a long conversation about skin health, and how to use the items. I highly recommend if you are looking for beauty items, you visit a sephora near you.
Brittany U.
I love how friendly all their associates are. I struggle with drawing a cat eye on my hooded eyes. After explaining to a makeup artist my issue, she recommended a product and showed me what I was doing wrong on my eyelids.
Felicia S.
Blanding, UT
All the naked pallets are amazing my favorite is the first one. Every single color in it is perfect. The pigment is one point. & the shimmery ones definitely make your eyes pop amazingly. I love the browns, smug & hustle are my favorite colors from it.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?