- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Love going into Sephora cause I never wanna leave! The help is amazing and they have good quality makeup. Favorite purchases are from there and no need for improvement when I wanna shop there all the time! I could go broke!
When I get a giftcard or have money to spend I like to occasionally browse Sephora. I usually am pleased with the brands there and the ladies that work there are nice. One gave me a belated birthday gift when I signed up for rewards two months after my actual birthday. I actually liked the stuff they gave me too.
Online shopping is a breeze, but will have to say my experiences in store have been sub-par. I have gone into the Sephora in West Palm Beach multiple times and I either get ignored or pushed aside. Definitely recommend online shopping!
On my Ulta review I stated that Sephora is much better for testing and learning about products .I love sephora products that have so many options. On the cost effective options and the super high end. They are always helpful.
A heaven to find the best of your makeup and daily care goodies. I am very much satisfied with their option of free samples giveaway. Some of the brands are really expensive I think they should give some real discounts sometimes. But anyhow it's the best place to find each and everything for a makeup geek.😍
I love Sephora's brand collection and how much product they sell. Their products are top notch. Customer service really depends on which store you're at. I've had amazing customer service, and I've had some snooty people there too.
I love going to sephora whenever I buy a new foundation. The have such great makeup artists working who take their time and really listen. I also have a very hard skin type / tone to match. They always take time and even use that machine which takes pics of your face and neck!
Sephora that one place i have to go once i get payed lol. i used too spend so much time there and for hours i would be looking around and never get bored. they have good costumer service never have an issue with any of the store.
This store is designed to make you spend money. All of the products you can try before you buy and all the smaller sample sizes you can purchase make this store addictive. The points program only adds to the need to spend atmosphere.
I made an appointment here on a Saturday night a few weeks back for a fancy party I was attending but ended up calling in to push it back as I was running very late. By the time I arrived and a makeup artist was available it was only 40 mins before close and their since their appointments take a full hour they turned me down initially. When Tracey saw my disappointment, she told me she would make it work. She rushed through and was able to do my whole face as well as eyelashes. The end product was amazing especially considering that we were rushed for time. She even went past close time to make sure final touches were made and that my look would last through the night. I got several compliments and the makeup made it through my very late night party. Big thanks to Tracey, she is amazing!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos