- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Favorite store when I need makeup or skincare products. Everyone there is so nice and friendly. They are always looking to help. I shop here often and the atmosphere is always nice. I defiantly recommend the store. They always know what they are doing and ready to help
I enjoy shopping at sephora because the have everything I need under one roof. I also enjoy the rewards program they offer and the yearly discounts that they have. When I want to try a new product they don't make me buy it they make me a sample. However I wish some of the staff knew how to apply better make up.
I love Sephora! It's like being in heaven!!! I could look around all day, everything smells so clean and they carry the absolute best products! I know if I buy something from Sephora it's going to be worth my money! They have it ALL !
Great store. I think I appreciate purchasing things online more than in store (my location has rude workers) and love that you get to pick out free samples when ordering. Still, it's one of my go-to beauty shops both online and in store. A lot of good deals to be found!
Love Sephora! They always have everything I need from all the top brands. It's my go to place for my beloved Kat Von D lock it foundation and my can't live without too faced Born this way! Yes, I am a foundation hoarder...
I've been addicted to Sephora for over ten years now! The employees are always well versed in new trends and products. Anyone can become a Beauty Insider to rack up points (which never expire!), and the point gifts and birthday gifts are always awesome.
I don't know much about makeup so I went to Sephora since I heard great reviews. I was so disappointed. I went to buy a Bare Mineral kit and the lady treated me so badly. Felt like I was wasting time her time for asking questions. Would love to learn more about how to do makeup but not going there next time.
Absolutely love going in sephora! They have a huge makeup collection. My favorite purchase from there was the royal peach palette. All the makeup is. eye good quality. I will shop here again. By far my favorite makeup store!
But like who doesn't love sephora? So many different makeup brands, and I LOVE the rewards system and the constant promo codes for free samples and such online. I always get so happy going into their stores or shopping online.
Sephora is a great store for beauty supplies. My favorite purchase was buying the too faced glitter primer. They could improve their service. I went yesterday and I asked for help they told me I need to wait. Other than that great store.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos