BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Tyler H.
Favorite store when I need makeup or skincare products. Everyone there is so nice and friendly. They are always looking to help. I shop here often and the atmosphere is always nice. I defiantly recommend the store. They always know what they are doing and ready to help
Nataliya t.
I enjoy shopping at sephora because the have everything I need under one roof. I also enjoy the rewards program they offer and the yearly discounts that they have. When I want to try a new product they don't make me buy it they make me a sample. However I wish some of the staff knew how to apply better make up.
Angela L.
Ellenburg Ctr, NY
I love Sephora! It's like being in heaven!!! I could look around all day, everything smells so clean and they carry the absolute best products! I know if I buy something from Sephora it's going to be worth my money! They have it ALL !
Jessica B.
Great store. I think I appreciate purchasing things online more than in store (my location has rude workers) and love that you get to pick out free samples when ordering. Still, it's one of my go-to beauty shops both online and in store. A lot of good deals to be found!
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Love Sephora! They always have everything I need from all the top brands. It's my go to place for my beloved Kat Von D lock it foundation and my can't live without too faced Born this way! Yes, I am a foundation hoarder...
June D.
I've been addicted to Sephora for over ten years now! The employees are always well versed in new trends and products. Anyone can become a Beauty Insider to rack up points (which never expire!), and the point gifts and birthday gifts are always awesome.
Maria Jose V.
I don't know much about makeup so I went to Sephora since I heard great reviews. I was so disappointed. I went to buy a Bare Mineral kit and the lady treated me so badly. Felt like I was wasting time her time for asking questions. Would love to learn more about how to do makeup but not going there next time.
Julianna S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Absolutely love going in sephora! They have a huge makeup collection. My favorite purchase from there was the royal peach palette. All the makeup is. eye good quality. I will shop here again. By far my favorite makeup store!
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
But like who doesn't love sephora? So many different makeup brands, and I LOVE the rewards system and the constant promo codes for free samples and such online. I always get so happy going into their stores or shopping online.
Citlally V.
Sephora is a great store for beauty supplies. My favorite purchase was buying the too faced glitter primer. They could improve their service. I went yesterday and I asked for help they told me I need to wait. Other than that great store.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?