BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Cristina E.
Laredo, TX
Loveeeeee it here! I've become so obsessed shopping at Sephora. I recently joined their monthly subscription Play by Sephora and I cannot wait to receive my first box! The girls at my local store are makeup gurus and I enjoy getting tips from them all the time!
Felicia S.
Blanding, UT
All the naked pallets are amazing my favorite is the first one. Every single color in it is perfect. The pigment is one point. & the shimmery ones definitely make your eyes pop amazingly. I love the browns, smug & hustle are my favorite colors from it.
Emilia B.
I super love Sephora!! Its my addiction! I love this store because they carry different brands which are awesome & amazing products! I highly recommend shopping here!! They will help you by answering all your questions to fragrance, skincare, to makeup!
Daniela A.
I like all of sephora's products like anyone would :) The makeup in sephora are mostly all great products, and the everyone is very helpful. Most of the makeup is pricy but its worth it. I've always loved shopping here and I would definitely come back :)
Lakaisha M.
Jonesboro, GA
There are so many products I use let me see I love sephora concealer at first I thought we weren't gonna be able to match my skin tone but we sis and I practically where it everyday. I also love the NARS FOUNDATION even and great coverage
Holli M.
Henderson, KY
The associates in this store are always so nice and helpful. They are very knowledgeable about the makeup and other beauty products in their store. I love the nail polish from here and they always have the colors I need in stock. I keep shopping here just because the associates are so nice!
Rachel R.
Stony Brook, NY
Sephora is my absolute favorite store. I mean they just have everything - the best makeup, the best skincare and the best fragrances. I also adore the employees. They're so helpful when it comes to deciding which product to buy and what color of that product I need. I highly recommend Sephora to any cosmetics lover.
Cole C.
Auburn , AL
Very amazing person helped me find a cure for my dry, acne prone skin. She recommended many brands and got me samples of everything so i could try whatever. We also had a long conversation about skin health, and how to use the items. I highly recommend if you are looking for beauty items, you visit a sephora near you.
Julianna S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Absolutely love going in sephora! They have a huge makeup collection. My favorite purchase from there was the royal peach palette. All the makeup is. eye good quality. I will shop here again. By far my favorite makeup store!
Mariah B.
Mobile, AL
Great makeup store that has just about everything you could need! You walk in and it's makeup heaven, the workers are very knowledgeable and are always willing to help you be color matched or find a product that will suit your skin tone best. Love sephora and will continue to shop here.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?