BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Harika B.
Madison , WI
Sephora is my go to store for high end makeup. My foundation, concealer, mascara are all from sephora because of their amazing quality. It is a bit on the higher end which means you will have to pay more but I'd rather pay more and get good quality than pay less for cheap quality. I love how you get points for every purchase which you can redeem for 100 point rewards, 250, 500 and more!
Kaecelyn M.
National City, CA
I have the 4 Shadows and Liner Palette. It has been my favorite palette for everyday use. It last as long as I need it to. I don't really like wearing make up all day. But this has been very good to me. I would love to buy another one but I'm not sure if they still have it. I've had this product for a long time now. I'm sure they have more I will love ❤
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
Sephora is my go to place to buy my beauty products. I am a VIB member and love all the privileges I get with my rewards. Fast shipping when I order online. I do however don't like that the Sephora's in JC Penny's do not sell a lot of the things the main Sephora sells. I live a bit away from the main Sephora so the one in penny's is closer but most times don't have the things I want. So I order online most of the time.
Gina B.
Las Vegas , NV
Always have great starter kits or kit deals overall. If you're unsure of a product, you can always ask for a sample :)
And if you haven't already, sign up for the Beauty Insider rewards. $1/point and trust me, you'll rack up points quickly. PLUS they have birthday freebies. Sephora is a dangerous store, can easily spend an entire paycheck in one visit 😭
Yesenia H.
Fontana, CA
i absolutely love shopping at sephora they have a huge variety of all the brands that i love to use everything from makeup to skincare it is definitely one of my top 2 stores to shop at. i shop here very often and i love how if you have any questions the employees help you out with whatever you need and want and give you their honest opinions about products.
Kiley G.
Minneapolis, MN
Sephora is a place I go to all the time when I need anything related to beauty products. The people there are always so so helpful - they help me test products, tell me what colors are best, and recommend multiple brands if they prefer more than one. The prices there match up with buying them anywhere - anddd they have a killer rewards program.
Rhiannon E.
Monroe, LA
Just got my hands on the new Sweet Peach palette from Too Faced and I'm so glad I did! It smells literally just like peaches, like the Chocolate Bars smell like cocoa powder. YUMMMMMYYYY!! Super pigmented shades, go on effortlessly and stay all day! Beautiful shades, Too Faced did not disappoint. Get this before it's gone again!!
Erica G.
Can't say enough good things about this company. Quick to satisfy and accommodate consumer. Great customer service. Free samples with every order. Brilliant always makes me come back for more! Awesome rewards programs and always has the latest beauty trends. This store could put a dent in your wallet, it is on the pricer side as far as beauty products go. But you really just can't put a price on happiness. The quality of the makeup lines carried in Sephora are so incredible and are used by professional makeup artists world wide.
Annie A.
I LOVE Sephora! I am enrolled in their VIB Rouge program, and the benefits are unreal! You earn points for every dollar you spend and Sephora gives you free samples with every purchase. I have my Sephora card right in my Apple Wallet so I can quickly check my points and what is available. Their beauty concierge is available to all VIB Rouge enrolled customers and who doesn't want a free 45 minute makeover?! 😍 I will forever shop at Sephora!
Madison S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love sephora, it is my go-to store for anything almost anything beauty related I may need. The rewards program is awesome and I love the gifts you can choose from after a certain number of points. The employees are always so helpful on finding what I'm searching for or giving recommendations when I need some help. Much love for sephora always!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?