- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
As someone who likes make-up but isn't suuuper obsessed, Sephora can be a little overwhelming. But I love how huge their selection is of brands and products and most of the time I just ask a sales associate for help anyway!
Going into Sephora is just the most amazing time of my life!!! It's one of my favorite makeup and skin care stores!!!! Of course all the high end brands are there but I know if I'm there I know I'm getting some of the best products love this place!
At sephora my one product that I find myself always repurchasing is the Laura mercier translucent powder. This is by far the best product I have ever used to set my foundation. There is no white flash back, it doesn't cake up and crack. It sets your makeup to a natural finish! Love!
I mean what girl in the beauty industry doesn't love this store ! You walk in and you are greeted with not only wonderful beautiful girls but a variety of different loving brands ! Its a girls dream come true thats forsure !
I have used HOOLA by Benefit Cosmetics, and it is soo good. They have very good pigment and you can build on it or just let it add some color to your face. You can use it as a bronzer or contour. It is a little more costly than some other bronzers or contours depending on what and where you buy it at but it is worth the price. I definitely will continue to repurchase!
I think I've found my favorite foundation!!! The Bobbi brown skin foundation is appropriately named. Looks like skin, feels light and slightly dewy finish. Great shade range as well. A little more expensive than other brands but you don't need much so it will last. I prefer using a foundation brush to apply.
Service here is great! There are people who help you find products that fit your requirements. Also, Sephora is great in that they give you samples of products! You can try these samples and then decide to buy them or not.
Sephora always has every beauty product I need! Whether it's a too faced eye shadow palette, or a face mask for a spa night, I love heading to Sephora because everything I need is in one place. I have always found them to have competitive prices on some of the most popular products.
Sephora is by far one of my favorite places to get everything beauty related! They have so many amazing brands in stock and the associates are always friendly and helpful. If you've never been to a Sephora, I recommend it!
I absolutely love the Sephora app! It saves my favorite items so I don't have to search for them every time!! Plus it's super easy to use and find new products on!!! I love that I get free samples every time I buy something!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos