- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love Sephora's brand collection and how much product they sell. Their products are top notch. Customer service really depends on which store you're at. I've had amazing customer service, and I've had some snooty people there too.
Sephora is probably my favorite beauty store of all time. Everything you could possibly need for beauty is there. They have such amazing options and have been shopping there for years. And I'll continue to shop there until the day it shuts down
I made an appointment here on a Saturday night a few weeks back for a fancy party I was attending but ended up calling in to push it back as I was running very late. By the time I arrived and a makeup artist was available it was only 40 mins before close and their since their appointments take a full hour they turned me down initially. When Tracey saw my disappointment, she told me she would make it work. She rushed through and was able to do my whole face as well as eyelashes. The end product was amazing especially considering that we were rushed for time. She even went past close time to make sure final touches were made and that my look would last through the night. I got several compliments and the makeup made it through my very late night party. Big thanks to Tracey, she is amazing!
I love sephora foe their products they carry and when they have sales it's very nice. There's only a couple stores I like going to because some are always so crowded with school aged kids trying on everything, online is alot better.
Este producto de Sephora es de lo mejor que e probado, es un labial que seca en Matte, tiene una pigmentacion intensa, el colo es Rojo puro, hace que se sienta como si tuviera un balsamo en los labios por su gran suabidad. Es uno de mis labiales favorito. LO AMO!
I love this place when i need all my face make up i come here they have every single brand that u need and also the people are really nice when you ask them questions they refer you to the best product they have go check it out
I spend way too much money at this store!! When you walk in be prepared to want it all! Although the prices are higher than drugstore you can't beat the free samples and reps to help You pick the best product. I love Sephora
Love Sephora! They always have everything I need from all the top brands. It's my go to place for my beloved Kat Von D lock it foundation and my can't live without too faced Born this way! Yes, I am a foundation hoarder...
I have purchased the Sephora brand brushes a few times because I liked that they were cheaper than other brand-name brushes and they still seemed nice. I was really happy with them! They turned out to be great quality for a great price, and I'll definitely buy more Sephora-brand brushes from here in the future.
At sephora my one product that I find myself always repurchasing is the Laura mercier translucent powder. This is by far the best product I have ever used to set my foundation. There is no white flash back, it doesn't cake up and crack. It sets your makeup to a natural finish! Love!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos