BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Alexandria S.
San Francisco, CA
I love sephora foe their products they carry and when they have sales it's very nice. There's only a couple stores I like going to because some are always so crowded with school aged kids trying on everything, online is alot better.
Beth P.
Wheatley, Arkansas
I recently purchased some naked eye shadow and absolutely loved it. It doesn't feel heavy like some other shadows that I have used. It has a natural look to it. Well worth the money I spent for it. I won't buy another brand!
S. T.
Federal Way, WA
I've bought my Anastasia Beverley Hills, Glow kit & Dipbrow Pomemade & I absolutely loved the items ABH Dipbrow is the only thing I fill my eyebrows in with & I just love the glow kit the items are pricey but there worth it.
Whitney S.
I love sephora! It is always such a fun and welcoming environment! Everyone is always so kind and willing to help you find what you are looking for! The people that work there have great knowledge of the products!!! I love viewing all the new high end products!!
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Love Sephora! They always have everything I need from all the top brands. It's my go to place for my beloved Kat Von D lock it foundation and my can't live without too faced Born this way! Yes, I am a foundation hoarder...
Zhane J.
I love Sephora, it has most of the brands that I love and a good variety as well. It's also a very calming atmosphere, I have a severe love and (sometimes problem) for makeup and every time I go I always buy a new product.
Brenda G.
Sephora is simply the best place to shop for makeup. They have great staff there to help with every step. You can even save you VIB points and get a Sephora makeover. Great way to get a free service for a special occasion.
Stephanie O.
Sephora = Euphoria. The holy grail to all your beauty needs! I love coming in to try out new products before purchasing them. Especially if I need a new foundation or concealer. I will definitely shop here for as long as I live.
Citlally V.
Sephora is a great store for beauty supplies. My favorite purchase was buying the too faced glitter primer. They could improve their service. I went yesterday and I asked for help they told me I need to wait. Other than that great store.
Hannah P.
Sephora is a great one stop shop. You can find every beauty item you need here. I would say that their price point is a little above average. I love to buy my Bumble and Bumble products from here. I would recommend Sephora!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?