BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? ūüíēūüíĄ3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
June D.
I've been addicted to Sephora for over ten years now! The employees are always well versed in new trends and products. Anyone can become a Beauty Insider to rack up points (which never expire!), and the point gifts and birthday gifts are always awesome.
Brooke C.
Franklin, TN
Always such great workers willing to help. The prices can be a little high but they are always more than willing to give samples and free makeup advice to the newest beginner to the most experienced beauty blogger out there.
Jacqueline W.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
I love their makeup. They are very expensive though. They're stores also tend to be very crowded and hectic. They have a very good rewards program. Overall I love going there but only when I have money because I always find stuff I "have to have".
Rachel W.
Sephora is a high quality makeup store and I love how it is set up. However I think sometime s it can be overwhelming, the workers can be very pushy or too much at times (judgmental). But I think the products are worth it!
Angela L.
Ellenburg Ctr, NY
I love Sephora! It's like being in heaven!!! I could look around all day, everything smells so clean and they carry the absolute best products! I know if I buy something from Sephora it's going to be worth my money! They have it ALL !
Violeta L.
I love that they give you 3 samples of foundation to test before buying and see how they act on your skin and see if it is the right shade. The attention of the girls is good they have experience and I have always been treated very well.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
But like who doesn't love sephora? So many different makeup brands, and I LOVE the rewards system and the constant promo codes for free samples and such online. I always get so happy going into their stores or shopping online.
Ashley K.
Somerset, KY
I love, love, LOVEEEE Sephora. From the hundreds of different brands that are AUHMAZING to the workers who are so helpful it's candyland for your typical woman. Just don't expect to go in there and only spend $20.00. You'll want to buy all the goodies. If only they could sell lush products here. I would die!
Teresa M.
Boston, MA
This store for me is like arriving at a magical world there is everything that any girl could wish to feel beautiful alone you must know exactly what to choose and clear have good money because everything is expensive but it is worth going to find experts in makeup that Can guide you to achieve the perfect look you need to project
Sadia S.
woodside ny
I love Sephora for all the high end products they carry but with they would carry some inexpensive products as well. The best thing is there bday gift, which is usually amazing and very easy to attain. good place to shop but def expensive!!!!!!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?