- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I've been addicted to Sephora for over ten years now! The employees are always well versed in new trends and products. Anyone can become a Beauty Insider to rack up points (which never expire!), and the point gifts and birthday gifts are always awesome.
Always such great workers willing to help. The prices can be a little high but they are always more than willing to give samples and free makeup advice to the newest beginner to the most experienced beauty blogger out there.
I love their makeup. They are very expensive though. They're stores also tend to be very crowded and hectic. They have a very good rewards program. Overall I love going there but only when I have money because I always find stuff I "have to have".
Sephora is a high quality makeup store and I love how it is set up. However I think sometime s it can be overwhelming, the workers can be very pushy or too much at times (judgmental). But I think the products are worth it!
I love Sephora! It's like being in heaven!!! I could look around all day, everything smells so clean and they carry the absolute best products! I know if I buy something from Sephora it's going to be worth my money! They have it ALL !
I love that they give you 3 samples of foundation to test before buying and see how they act on your skin and see if it is the right shade. The attention of the girls is good they have experience and I have always been treated very well.
But like who doesn't love sephora? So many different makeup brands, and I LOVE the rewards system and the constant promo codes for free samples and such online. I always get so happy going into their stores or shopping online.
I love, love, LOVEEEE Sephora. From the hundreds of different brands that are AUHMAZING to the workers who are so helpful it's candyland for your typical woman. Just don't expect to go in there and only spend $20.00. You'll want to buy all the goodies. If only they could sell lush products here. I would die!
This store for me is like arriving at a magical world there is everything that any girl could wish to feel beautiful alone you must know exactly what to choose and clear have good money because everything is expensive but it is worth going to find experts in makeup that Can guide you to achieve the perfect look you need to project
I love Sephora for all the high end products they carry but with they would carry some inexpensive products as well. The best thing is there bday gift, which is usually amazing and very easy to attain. good place to shop but def expensive!!!!!!!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos