BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Angela L.
Ellenburg Ctr, NY
I love Sephora! It's like being in heaven!!! I could look around all day, everything smells so clean and they carry the absolute best products! I know if I buy something from Sephora it's going to be worth my money! They have it ALL !
Liz E.
Ellettsville, IN
I absolutely love the Sephora app! It saves my favorite items so I don't have to search for them every time!! Plus it's super easy to use and find new products on!!! I love that I get free samples every time I buy something!
Jay M.
LOVE Sephora! My one-stop-shop for all my beauty needs & wants! The employees are always helpful & very friendly. My favorite purchase so far is always my Shea Moisture haul!
Ashley H.
Columbus, OH
Love the store
The Polaris mall in Ohio staff isn't always the nicest.
I do wish they had a better rewards program like ulta. I find myself shopping at ulta more
But I do enjoy Sephora
Always very clean and had most products
Samantha S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Shopping at Sephora is always a dream. Their wide range of makeup can fill any makeup junkies heart with love. The expenses come with the high-end products but I love the store. Shopping in-store can be a hassle if it's busy, but it's great that they have samples of all their products. Shopping online isn't something to fear either, as they have an amazing return policy! Overall, this is hands down one of my favorite makeup retailers!
Sarah J.
West Warwick, RI
I think I've found my favorite foundation!!! The Bobbi brown skin foundation is appropriately named. Looks like skin, feels light and slightly dewy finish. Great shade range as well. A little more expensive than other brands but you don't need much so it will last. I prefer using a foundation brush to apply.
Mia M.
Going into Sephora is just the most amazing time of my life!!! It's one of my favorite makeup and skin care stores!!!! Of course all the high end brands are there but I know if I'm there I know I'm getting some of the best products love this place!
Cole C.
Auburn , AL
Very amazing person helped me find a cure for my dry, acne prone skin. She recommended many brands and got me samples of everything so i could try whatever. We also had a long conversation about skin health, and how to use the items. I highly recommend if you are looking for beauty items, you visit a sephora near you.
Ameerah S.
Sephora is like my castle haha I love it there. All the beauty product I use daily Is all in one store. I love the girls that work there they're so helpful and nice. When I need help or can't find the right shade one of the girls there will color match you or give you a sample to try it just to be sure it's your right shade and if you want to purchase the product.
Erica W.
P C Beach, FL
Sephora is a definite go to when it comes to your beauty needs. Unfortunately for me the one in my city is smaller than most and doesn't carry it all, but still an awesome place to go! 😇 Staff is always super polite and helpful.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?