BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Maria P.
Obviously Sephora is one of the best and easiest places to get makeup. I love Sephora Flash (pay $10 per year, get free 2 day shipping) and I love the samples. Products always get to me quickly and on time. I think the rewards system is bad though. Ulta's system of money off your order is much better because you end up overpaying for Sephora's small deluxe samples.
Christina A.
Bloomington, IL
I love Sephora. They have a wide range of products in different price points. I love their rewards program to collect points for sample products. They run sales or coupons a few times a year which is a great time to stock up.
Ashley D.
Dundalk, MD
Absolutely love Sephora and have been shopping with them for years. Great customer service and they offer so many products. You can try everything in store, go home with samples or even have an associate give you a makeover.
Shyori B.
Oh man where do I begin! Sephora is one of my favorite places to buy my make up products. They have everything you need from skin care to make up to perfume! Service from the employees are also top notch, and they carry all my favorite brands. Amazing place!
bayley c.
Durant, OK
Online shopping is a breeze, but will have to say my experiences in store have been sub-par. I have gone into the Sephora in West Palm Beach multiple times and I either get ignored or pushed aside. Definitely recommend online shopping!
Rileigh C.
bargersville , IN
I love sephora! I have yet to visit a location where I wasn't assisted with whatever I was looking for! It's easy to find what you need and the products are all in one place which is amazing. Definitely my go-to for makeup stores!
A heaven to find the best of your makeup and daily care goodies. I am very much satisfied with their option of free samples giveaway. Some of the brands are really expensive I think they should give some real discounts sometimes. But anyhow it's the best place to find each and everything for a makeup geek.😍
Whitney S.
I love sephora! It is always such a fun and welcoming environment! Everyone is always so kind and willing to help you find what you are looking for! The people that work there have great knowledge of the products!!! I love viewing all the new high end products!!
Chelsea N.
I love going to sephora whenever I buy a new foundation. The have such great makeup artists working who take their time and really listen. I also have a very hard skin type / tone to match. They always take time and even use that machine which takes pics of your face and neck!
Hannah P.
Sephora is a great one stop shop. You can find every beauty item you need here. I would say that their price point is a little above average. I love to buy my Bumble and Bumble products from here. I would recommend Sephora!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?