BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Jessica M.
Overland Park, KS
I love Sephora! Sign up for their beauty perks program and you get samples and discounts, a free gift on your birthday. I feel like Ulta has been stepping up their game though, so Sephora might need to do the same. However, I do feel like I trust the employees there more than Ulta, and the perks program is better.
Vashti W.
Ithaca, NY
Sephora has quality stuff but it is super expensive. And to be honest, I rather just use drug store make up supplies that can achieve the same result. The only thing that I consistently purchase from Sephora is the eyeliner because it actually doesn't smudge and its affordable for how long it lasts. But too expensive for my taste.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
Ok ok ok, who doesn't love Sephora?! I'm like a kid in a candy store when I go in here!! I could be going for 1 thing and leave with 5-6 and not even be mad about it. I love online shopping from here the most! So many samples ❤️
Alexandria S.
San Francisco, CA
I love sephora foe their products they carry and when they have sales it's very nice. There's only a couple stores I like going to because some are always so crowded with school aged kids trying on everything, online is alot better.
Yosss R.
Bronx, NY
Sephora is always great to go to even if it's to just look around. The employees are always willing to help and get you want you to want/ need. The Sephora brand itself is pretty good as well. Although it is considered a high-end most of it's stuff is more affordable then the rest of the brands at the store.
Rachel R.
Bellefonte, PA
I not only love the brands that Sephora carries but I also love their store brand. I find that my favorite Sephora brand product is their lip stain. It is on par with my Kat Von D and Stila ones and is cheaper! Would highly recommend them and most of the Sephora products. Definitely better than ulta's signature line.
Brittany J.
Canton, GA
I'm obsessed. I almost always spend at least $50 when I stop in each time. I love that they are knowledgable and always have the products I'm looking for in stock. I also love that they carry such a wide variety of brands.
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Love Sephora! They always have everything I need from all the top brands. It's my go to place for my beloved Kat Von D lock it foundation and my can't live without too faced Born this way! Yes, I am a foundation hoarder...
Rachel F.
Elyria, OH
Sephora has every cosmetic item you could possibly ask for! They have a lot of top of the line brands. They have cosmetics for sensitive skin and even fragrances for men! So while your shopping for yourself you can pick something up for your special guy. Prices to tend to run quite high. But it's really worth it!
S. T.
Federal Way, WA
I've bought my Anastasia Beverley Hills, Glow kit & Dipbrow Pomemade & I absolutely loved the items ABH Dipbrow is the only thing I fill my eyebrows in with & I just love the glow kit the items are pricey but there worth it.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?