BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Courtney H.
Mount Joy, PA
Sephore is my favorite makeup store. It has everything you need for beauty. There is affordable makeup there and expensive makeup. My favorite purchase ever from there was the MAC matte lipstick. I would recommend shopping there for your beauty products. They help you if you need help finding anything there and are very friendly.😌
Daisy S.
Cascade Locks, OR
I love Sephora so much. Especially the one at Clackamas Town Center in Portland, Oregon because the employees are always being helpful. Whenever you have questions they help you right away and help you find the things you need.
Asia S.
Spring, TX
My favorite store by far! I get almost all of my makeup and beauty staples from here. I love that they allow you to try products out and test them in the store before purchasing. It's really a one stop shop for all things beauty.
Hannah S.
Always friendly and kind to everyone who comes in, they also offer free makeovers and beauty tips which is great for beginners in skincare and makeup. Never have had a problem with returns or exchanges. Great customer service.
Karen M.
Lakewood, OH
Sephora is a great place to pick up luxury beauty products. Sometimes certain companies (beauty blender) will only release to Sephora and sometimes brands (Urban Decay, Becca) will release one shade or palette just to Sephora. It's a great complement to Ulta. Plus, free birthday gift every year NO purchase required.
I have gotten Tons!! Of products from sephora!! I love it there it's one of my go tos I've gotten the (urban decay setting spray ) it really dose last all night I love it I've gotten the naked palettes and some tarte pallet witch I love !! Everything I love it I've never had a problem with this store it's great!!
Araxi M.
Glendale, CA
I mean what can I say about this tore? Every beauty junky loves sephora and I'm not an exception!! I love their costumer care, the fact that you can try something and if it didn't work for you, you can return it is amazing. Also all the rewards, birthday gifts and samples are the best!! I'm always coming back for more
Corrin F.
Antioch , TN
Love sephora and getting al the free fun samples. I also love that you can basically take a sample of anything you want to try home before you buy it. There is usually always someone to help or color match you if you need it!
Kacie K.
Long Beach, CA
I adore being able to stop into Sephora. If I'm without a child...even better! What I love about this place is if I don't want to spend $$$ on something right away, I'm offered a sample for free! Most people who work there are super friendly and helpful. And best of all, it always smells so good inside these stores!
💭☔ M.
Denver
I love Sephora so much every time I go its so hard to leave, some things i love about Sephora is there is such a wide variety of different products. The best purchase I have made there would definitely be the  Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade  I recommend it because you always feel welcome there.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?