- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love Sephora so much. Especially the one at Clackamas Town Center in Portland, Oregon because the employees are always being helpful. Whenever you have questions they help you right away and help you find the things you need.
I love Sephora! I don't have one particularly close to me, but anytime I'm in a larger city I make sure I visit one. They have a wide range of beauty products, from inexpensive to extremely high end. The best part has to be the take home samples. It helps you avoid spending $80 on a product just to find out it makes you break out, or it doesn't work the way you wanted it to.
They have just about every brand I am looking for. I love that they make sure when you buy a foundation that it is your color. They have a wonderful point system. The staff is great and the setup is great I would recommended it.
Sephora is HEAVEN!!! I absolutely love the store as well as their cosmetics. While they are pricey, it is definitely worth the bucks. You get what you pay for, ya know? They have an awesome rewards program that really makes you feel appreciated for shopping there. I definitely recommend you visit them online or in person.
One of my friend informed me about the beauty classes Sephora have. I enrolled into false lashes class and it was an awesome experience. I learned how to use false lashes. The girls taught me nicely. Would love to visit again.
Sephora is the perfect place for getting your high end makeup! I wish they had better promotions for buying online like free shipping more often since I don't have a Sephora near me. But other than that Sephora always has what I need and if they don't they let you know right away when they have it again!
Este'e Lauter Night Repair Serum... I love the feel of my skin after applying the serum. It does hydrate the skin and has started to reduce some of my fine lines. I will definitely keep this in my skin care routine from now on!!
Sephora is like a candy store for adults. I go from skin care products to fragrance selections and hair care to the plethora of beauty products. I love that the products can be sampled to try in your own home environment. I also love that if a purchased product isn't found to be satisfactory, it may be returned.
Sephora is my go to beauty store. They have an amazing selection of products and their point system is great. I always love holding onto my points to get something really great. My only complaint is how sparse the stores are.
Love that they give three free samples with every purchase you make. and the fact that they have makeup artists on the spot is really helpful especially when you want to try on a few different products. the only problem is that i usually spend too much when i go in because everything is so nice and rarely is marked down.
Q & A
What is the one item you absolutely need to have from Sephora?? I am looking to find new products!
What palettes are good ? What value set is good? What's your favorite brand? Why?
Is their makeup good with reasonable prices?
On a scale one-ten (Ten being the best makeup). What would you rate it?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos