BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Lynn B.
Locust, NC
Este'e Lauter Night Repair Serum... I love the feel of my skin after applying the serum. It does hydrate the skin and has started to reduce some of my fine lines. I will definitely keep this in my skin care routine from now on!!
Claire B.
WASHINGTON, DC
Sephora is my go to place for anything and all things beauty related. Everyone in the store seems to have a broad range of knowledge on most of the products and provide helpful information to make sure I choose the correct product as well as inform me of new products.
Victoria P.
I love sephora! Most of my makeup products come from here, they are definitely pricey but I mean- hasn't stopped me from purchasing the products. I love makeup and so I would say I shop here not a lot but still somewhat frequently.
Rachael M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love that they give three free samples with every purchase you make. and the fact that they have makeup artists on the spot is really helpful especially when you want to try on a few different products. the only problem is that i usually spend too much when i go in because everything is so nice and rarely is marked down.
Carolina R.
PASSAIC, NJ

I like most of the products of this store. The quality is superior to that of other cosmetic stores, the prices are very good and affordable.
The customer service is very good both in the store and online. I would buy again without thinking twice.
I have gotten Tons!! Of products from sephora!! I love it there it's one of my go tos I've gotten the (urban decay setting spray ) it really dose last all night I love it I've gotten the naked palettes and some tarte pallet witch I love !! Everything I love it I've never had a problem with this store it's great!!
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA
Expensive? Yes. The best makeup store ever?? YES!!! Love sephora, love the online store. I always ask for sephora gift cards, and I'm always getting boxes from them in in the mail. I'm obsessed. They have such a great selection of brands and their own brand is fantastic as well. One of my favorite stores ever. Period.
Jamie M.
Gowanda, NY
I have recently been trying Sephora brands here and there and there are some products I love that I never would have tried unless I got samples from the store! I am glad I have the opportunity to test products before purchasing!
Elle G.
Sephora how I love thee, with your points and VIB Rouge goodies...Your perks are what keep me coming back! Skincare, makeup, tools and free shipping, can't go wrong here! Love the ease of their return policy and great customer service. They carry all my favorite brands and have the best samples.
Kaily B.
Lakeland, FL
Huda Beauty Is amazing!! I got the lip contour and I'm in love with it and the color. I shopped online it was fast and easy. It was a great purchase, and my favorite. I would recommend shopping here for unique high end products!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?