- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Oh Sephora, how I love and hate you LOL! I love your stores AND your mobile app...so easy to use. I love your variety and huge list of top manufacturers, your sales, your suggestions, your VIP Club, which I am a member of, because I spend sooooo much money in your siren-song rooms LOL. Because I always, always find wonderful products easily, and your staff is very helpful. I also love the samples that cascade into my stripped paper shopping bag or mobile shopping cart. Yet MORE wonderful things to try...
I love sephora!! Lucky me, I have a stand alone store and a Sephora/JCP store in my local mall. They have a great range of products and their in house brand is really great as well. They have a good loyalty program that gives extra perks during your birthday and you get free samples if you just ask. A little pricey but I love makeup so it's worth the splurge to me!
I love sephora it's an amazing store for cosmetics I love the lipsticks for the wide variety and different brand I can choose from it all great quality I wish they had more people to assist with help to find a good brand but it's still always my go too cosmetic store
I love Sephora! Whether it is online or in store products have a lot of reviews. I love the samples and travel size products you get then you order online. And sales associates at the store are very helpful to find what you need! Love the beauty reward points system too! Definitely will continue to go here for my beauty products
LOVE Sephora!!! They are always super informative and give samples if you are wanting to try new products. I also love they have a free beauty insider program that allows you to accrue points and redeem them for deluxe sample products. They also give you a free item for your birthday! Love Sephora can't say enough great things!
One of my favorite places to shop at the only thing I wish would change is the way the girls present themselves because when you are shopping for makeup you want honesty not "I love this oh but I love that too... I love everything" other than that most of my favorite beauty products are sold here and I love taking a trip there!
I am in love Sephora! Sephora is my go to when I need to pick up my usual make-up and when I want to try out new products! The staff members are knowledgeable and friendly. They recommend their personal favorite products and provide great tips! They have shown me how to apply make up at it's full potential! It's also fun using my points for free products to try!
Their return policy has changed so make sure you are aware of it! You used to be able to return anything at anytime, and now there is a time limit even if you are VIB Rouge member. However, if you can hold out on what you need, their twice yearly sales are a great time to pick up some more high-end items you have had your eye on!
I have the 4 Shadows and Liner Palette. It has been my favorite palette for everyday use. It last as long as I need it to. I don't really like wearing make up all day. But this has been very good to me. I would love to buy another one but I'm not sure if they still have it. I've had this product for a long time now. I'm sure they have more I will love ❤
I love Sephora~! I just got into make-up and skin care this year, at age 28~! Reached VIB Rouge since I had to build up my make-up and skin-care vanity. I order a lot online and I've always gotten everything correctly as I've ordered and on-time. The in-store employees are super friendly and helpful as well. I love shopping here.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos