- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I have such a deep love for Sephora and everything g it has to offer. I'm never disappointed in the selection of products and the knowledge the employees have. This place will always be my go to for new products and to restock.
Sephora is my absolute favorite beauty store and I go there probably at least once a week I love all there specials and beauty offers for there members I love that they carry a variety of beautiful makeup and skincare for every one
Recently picked up the Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca remix palette from Sephora. I must say I absolutely love this palette when I want to do a vibrant out of the box look. It's definitely a go to, the shadows are so pigmented! Plus very cute packaging
I love sephora! I think it is a great store and I am always pleased with the service when I go. The only thing that kind of turns me off is the length of the line but that is easy to get over and is not a make or break for me.
Sephora is like a candy store for adults. I go from skin care products to fragrance selections and hair care to the plethora of beauty products. I love that the products can be sampled to try in your own home environment. I also love that if a purchased product isn't found to be satisfactory, it may be returned.
Always has what I'm looking for , never come out the store without either finding new products or restocking on things i need. Staff is really friendly always willing to help me either finding things or showing me new products.
I've recently started using Kat Von D's matte liquid lipsticks and they are great! I love the formula used in these because they go on so pigmented and stay for a long time. These mattes DO NOT get crusty and cracky. Very lightweight product.
Although I don't go too often, there has never been a time when I have gone into a Sephora and have received bad customer service. Sephora has all your high-end beauty wants and needs. I wish they offered more with their points systems though. I feel like the samples just aren't worth the points.
I love the selection and the brands offered by Sephora. Their return policy is unparalleled. My main gripe, however, is that when I am shopping in the store none of the associates ever want to help me. I would recommend shopping on the Sephora website, however, the in store experience leaves a lot to be desired.
I love the quality of sephora, and the selections they offer. Beautiful color palettes and products. I can get lost there, and probably spend all my money. Price is the only drawback, but usually worth it for the good products.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos