BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Mary Grace D.
Spring, TX
Sephora is my #1 go to when I need make up! They are always so helpful there and have great products! I love that you can try things out before you invest your money in it and I love that you can shop online whenever you want.
Kacie K.
Long Beach, CA
I adore being able to stop into Sephora. If I'm without a child...even better! What I love about this place is if I don't want to spend $$$ on something right away, I'm offered a sample for free! Most people who work there are super friendly and helpful. And best of all, it always smells so good inside these stores!
Lorena R.
I love everything at sephora, products, people, customer's service. It is like be walking in heaven. The girls that work there are so helpful and they always talk to me about new and good product that they have at the moment.
Gretchen K.
Lawrence , KS
Whenever I walk into Sephora someone with a wealth of knowledge greets me at the door and helps me with my needs! They always have a friendly face and are always there to help. As someone who does not know much about make-up their advice is always a great help!
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA
I love Sephora!! It has all the beauty products that i need!! I mostly love going here because of the friendly staff. I also love the freebies that they give and the return policies. I would definitely be a loyal sephora shopper!
Mayra V.
Sephora is such a wonderful company. Both in stores and online, I have always had a pleasant experience and never any issues. Their products are more on the expensive side, but they sell quality brands. I've been shopping here for years, and I will continue to shop here for as long as they're around!
Ruby D.
Las Vegas , NV
I love the Sephora! I love going and shopping around I stay hours in this store! I don't have one close by but when I go I stay for hours! I don't ever ask for help but I always see the people walking around helping people out !
Kahla H.
Benefit Kabrow...AMAZING! I walked into the store & the lady that was working had PERFECT brows. The shade and tone was just perfect. She informed me she was using the Benefit Ka Brow. After wearing this product for about a week i can HONESTLY say its BOMB. I love that it comes with an angled brush. I also love that it doesn't dry super fast so its easy to blend out the product & move it around.
Karen M.
Lakewood, OH
Sephora is a great place to pick up luxury beauty products. Sometimes certain companies (beauty blender) will only release to Sephora and sometimes brands (Urban Decay, Becca) will release one shade or palette just to Sephora. It's a great complement to Ulta. Plus, free birthday gift every year NO purchase required.
Courtney H.
Mount Joy, PA
Sephore is my favorite makeup store. It has everything you need for beauty. There is affordable makeup there and expensive makeup. My favorite purchase ever from there was the MAC matte lipstick. I would recommend shopping there for your beauty products. They help you if you need help finding anything there and are very friendly.😌
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?