- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I do like going to Sephora, but the ones around me are always extremely busy. So busy to the point that you can't even shop. The employees seem to be a little rude/not very helpful.
I find that the makeup in sephora in general is really good! Some products are on the pricier side, but it is definitely worth it! The workers there do help you on on what to look for & it's very helpful I would recommend going.
Love Sephora. I like how you can earn free items with your points and that you can get samples of items in the store which is awesome! They're super helpful if you need to try to match a foundation or if you're looking for something specific.
Make up and beauty supplies GALORE! They have some of the best of the best products and I love their birthday gift they always give our to their card holders! I HATE their prices though. Half of the stuff is ridiculously expensive and NOT worth it.
Where do I even begin....... This place is a beauty haven for me and others. With luxury brands like Dior to amazing exclusive brands like Kat Von D and Sephoras own brand. By far my favorite place to shop for beauty products
Huda Beauty Is amazing!! I got the lip contour and I'm in love with it and the color. I shopped online it was fast and easy. It was a great purchase, and my favorite. I would recommend shopping here for unique high end products!
I mean what can I say about this tore? Every beauty junky loves sephora and I'm not an exception!! I love their costumer care, the fact that you can try something and if it didn't work for you, you can return it is amazing. Also all the rewards, birthday gifts and samples are the best!! I'm always coming back for more
Love that they give three free samples with every purchase you make. and the fact that they have makeup artists on the spot is really helpful especially when you want to try on a few different products. the only problem is that i usually spend too much when i go in because everything is so nice and rarely is marked down.
I've been shopping at Sephora since it first opened in my area and it is my go-to for all things beauty. I love their points and rewards system and the convenience of online ordering. They carry the best brands and have a generous return policy.
Sephora is my absolute favorite beauty store and I go there probably at least once a week I love all there specials and beauty offers for there members I love that they carry a variety of beautiful makeup and skincare for every one
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos