BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Bertha C.
I absolutely love Sephora. I go in so much I became VIB pretty quickly. They carry my favorite brand of all time, Kat Von D!!! I love their rewards program, and my Sephora most often has whatever I need. I will go there soon.
Tela P.
Carmel, IN
I loved my Sephora brow kit sample box! It was a mix of Kay Von D,Anastasia and more. Every product was great and it was a good deal considering I received 5 products for the the price of about 2! I would definitely recommend!
Savannah G.
Vinita
I love Sephora! I always find everything I am looking for and the staff always does an amazing job at helping guide me to what will fit my skin type best! And, the rewards really add up because every time I shop I always get minis that I end up loving! Never had a bad experience at Sephora and I probably never will 😍
Sara G.
I love going to Sephora for all my beauty needs. As soon as I walk into the store they make me feel like a VIP. They have affordable make-up with high quality products. I would recommend this store to all my friends and family.
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
I love Sephora, I love how they reward you for points . And they have birthday present for you. They have so many brands to pick from. I'm just a sucker for Sephora. You won't regret buying your make up here.
CC C.
Uncasville, CT
Sephora is my favorite place to get high end makeup. They allow you to get samples of products and have a wonderful return policy. Their website is also so great and easy to use that I find myself on it pretty much daily! The reviews on the website are great and they always have such a great variety of products.
kaylee c.
San Clemente, CA
Favorite makeup store out of them all. They have all the brands I love, although pricey, it is definitely worth it for the quality of the products you get. They have very convenient locations as well.Can't go wrong with sephora!
Kimberley C.
Berwind, WV
Sephora is a great place to find all of your makeup needs. I love the way their sections are placed, it makes it so much easier to find things of certain brands. I always shop here for my makeup. I also love the striped bags.
Lorena R.
I love everything at sephora, products, people, customer's service. It is like be walking in heaven. The girls that work there are so helpful and they always talk to me about new and good product that they have at the moment.
Hannah S.
San Francisco, CA
This place is the holy grail. I recommend coming here right when they open so that you can have a less stressful shopping experience. Sephora has a good mix of high end and more affordable brands. Go here! Go now! Be stunning!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?