- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora carries all types of brands and products. From skin care to makeup, and high end brands and low end brands. It's varies to what you want. It's a great makeup shop/site.
I love Sephora!! It's the best place to try high end makeup. They have a great rewards program that's totally free to sign up for. You earn points to turn in for free sample products. They also have a no hassle return policy.
I love Sephora, I love how they reward you for points . And they have birthday present for you. They have so many brands to pick from. I'm just a sucker for Sephora. You won't regret buying your make up here.
I've been shopping at Sephora since it first opened in my area and it is my go-to for all things beauty. I love their points and rewards system and the convenience of online ordering. They carry the best brands and have a generous return policy.
I love everything at sephora, products, people, customer's service. It is like be walking in heaven. The girls that work there are so helpful and they always talk to me about new and good product that they have at the moment.
Sephora is such a wonderful company. Both in stores and online, I have always had a pleasant experience and never any issues. Their products are more on the expensive side, but they sell quality brands. I've been shopping here for years, and I will continue to shop here for as long as they're around!
Sephora is my #1 go to when I need make up! They are always so helpful there and have great products! I love that you can try things out before you invest your money in it and I love that you can shop online whenever you want.
Sephora is where my heart races and aches for more. Sometimes I breathe in the air and the bright lights and think about my obession with makeup. But then. I remember I could die tomorrow and might as well die beautiful. Sephora is the god given right to express art with your face and appearance. God bless Sephora
Sephora is a great place to pick up luxury beauty products. Sometimes certain companies (beauty blender) will only release to Sephora and sometimes brands (Urban Decay, Becca) will release one shade or palette just to Sephora. It's a great complement to Ulta. Plus, free birthday gift every year NO purchase required.
I love sephora, they have so much to offer and have good deals all the time. I do wish they carried a few more brands but what they do have is amazing. I wish the rewards program was a little better but besides that I love it
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos