BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Make up and beauty supplies GALORE! They have some of the best of the best products and I love their birthday gift they always give our to their card holders! I HATE their prices though. Half of the stuff is ridiculously expensive and NOT worth it.
Lilia G.
Glendale, CA
I love Sephora because you always get what you need. I love NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, I mean its just a little pricey but honestly I have has such trouble finding a good hydrating concealer that this is really worth it. I would recommend going to Sephora and getting your color matched and trying this product!!!
Kaily B.
Lakeland, FL
Huda Beauty Is amazing!! I got the lip contour and I'm in love with it and the color. I shopped online it was fast and easy. It was a great purchase, and my favorite. I would recommend shopping here for unique high end products!
Alyssa O.
Eagle Pass, TX
Sephora is where my heart races and aches for more. Sometimes I breathe in the air and the bright lights and think about my obession with makeup. But then. I remember I could die tomorrow and might as well die beautiful. Sephora is the god given right to express art with your face and appearance. God bless Sephora
Lynn B.
Locust, NC
Este'e Lauter Night Repair Serum... I love the feel of my skin after applying the serum. It does hydrate the skin and has started to reduce some of my fine lines. I will definitely keep this in my skin care routine from now on!!
Stacey S.
I love shopping at Sephora! They have almost about every product and the costumer service there is really good. The are good quality. My face products are the glam glow products and the fact that I get free products here and there.
Barbara D.
Easton , PA
Sephora is HEAVEN!!! I absolutely love the store as well as their cosmetics. While they are pricey, it is definitely worth the bucks. You get what you pay for, ya know? They have an awesome rewards program that really makes you feel appreciated for shopping there. I definitely recommend you visit them online or in person.
Andrea B.
Rockford, ['', '', '']
As much as I want to dislike Sephora because everything is so expensive and I always want everything, I just absolutely love shopping here! It's like going into a candy shop as a kid. They have all the on trend brands, and you can try and swatch anything you want! I recommend checking it out if you love high end makeup!
Marva D.
Stafford, VA
Although I don't go too often, there has never been a time when I have gone into a Sephora and have received bad customer service. Sephora has all your high-end beauty wants and needs. I wish they offered more with their points systems though. I feel like the samples just aren't worth the points.
Dacey J.
Milledgeville, GA
I could never say enough good things about Sephora. Their Sephora brand products are QUALITY and they offer almost every one of my favorite beauty brands. Their sales, when they have them, are amazing and products go fast! The customer service is always above and beyond and knowledgeable in all my beauty dilemmas.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?