- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is such a wonderful company. Both in stores and online, I have always had a pleasant experience and never any issues. Their products are more on the expensive side, but they sell quality brands. I've been shopping here for years, and I will continue to shop here for as long as they're around!
I absolutely love the new Marc jacobs eyeshadow palette. The colors are so smooth and buttery, they blend like a dream. Definitely one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes I own. I love Sephora and would recommend shopping here.
I do like going to Sephora, but the ones around me are always extremely busy. So busy to the point that you can't even shop. The employees seem to be a little rude/not very helpful.
Sephora is my number 1 go to place for cosmetics. I love that they have a loyalty program, it is what drives me to do most of my cosmetics shopping here. The customer service can be a real hit or a miss, but it has never been a bad expirience overall.
I love Sephora!! It's the best place to try high end makeup. They have a great rewards program that's totally free to sign up for. You earn points to turn in for free sample products. They also have a no hassle return policy.
Sephora is my go to makeup store!! I am a VIB Rouge and I basically love that I get all my cosmetics and perfume from this store. I love that they give you points for the money you spend and you can use those points on cool rewards!
Sephora is where my heart races and aches for more. Sometimes I breathe in the air and the bright lights and think about my obession with makeup. But then. I remember I could die tomorrow and might as well die beautiful. Sephora is the god given right to express art with your face and appearance. God bless Sephora
I absolutely love Sephora! I could (and often do) spend hours in the store! Pros would have to be how big of a selection/different name brands they carry. It's like a one stop shop! My only con would be they don't have many sales BUT they do offer a lot of value deals! Would recommend Sephora to all my family/friends!
I love sephora, they have so much to offer and have good deals all the time. I do wish they carried a few more brands but what they do have is amazing. I wish the rewards program was a little better but besides that I love it
For a makeup store they have everything you could be looking for and surely are in stock bit there pretty pricey and sometimes all those products and it get confusing and frustrating bur if i know what want i know where to go
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos