BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Linda M.
Barstow, CA
Oh Sephora, how I love and hate you LOL! I love your stores AND your mobile app...so easy to use. I love your variety and huge list of top manufacturers, your sales, your suggestions, your VIP Club, which I am a member of, because I spend sooooo much money in your siren-song rooms LOL. Because I always, always find wonderful products easily, and your staff is very helpful. I also love the samples that cascade into my stripped paper shopping bag or mobile shopping cart. Yet MORE wonderful things to try...
Irini G.
Brooklyn, NY
Recently bought Giorgio Armani luminous foundation. One of the best foundations on the market. Great for any skin type, allows you to have a natural finish or even medium to full coverage without looking cakey and stays put all day. What I love most is that it's great for any age and does not set into any fine lines or wrinkles.
Joanne E.
Columbus, OH
Recently, I went to Sephora to look for an eyeshadow primer--my makeup always smudged and never looked fresh. The sales assistant recommended Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion, and boom: problem solved! People literally ask me how I keep my makeup looking like I just did it; even at the end of a busy workday, it never fails.
Madeline S.
Somerville, MA
One of the favorite products I buy at Sephora is the Too Faced Bronzer. They always have stock and someone is always there to help me find the best match for my skin tone. Sephora is a great store because they are always so helpful and nice and they also show you new tips when getting your makeup done. I will always shop at Sephora!
Shawn B.
I recently tried Sephora's concealer. I'm trying to find a good one since the one I used to use changed it's formula. I like them, but I'm still trying more. I like the selection of brands Sephora carries. And it's a one stop shop for me. I've also use Play by Sephora. It allows me to try different products before I buy them.
Emily B.
When it comes to make up brushes, I love the Sephora brand! They are reasonably priced and super soft.

I have bought numerous items from Sephora and love their points system as well as their birthday gift packages. It's nice and keeps me coming back.

I am currently obsessed with the Urban Decay Electrics eye shadow palette purchased from Sephora. The pigmentation of the shadows are amazing and the fall out of the products are minimal. Very fun colors!
Michele W.
Atlanta, GA
Great place to go for prestige cosmetics. I love their return policy as it makes it easy to try out new products and/or colors. The lines are always really long and the stores are super crowded which makes the in-store experience a little unpleasant. I personally prefer to shop online instead. You also get more sample products that way too!
androlux ..
The employees here are always so helpful, and who can resist joining a rewards beauty program that gives you a FREE gift on your birthday without having to buy anything!? You can also ask for samples to try something you're not sure you want to invest in just yet. Their cosmetics and fragrance selection is up to date and extensive. One of my go-to beauty stores for sure.
Jessica Anne G.
Joliet, IL
LOVE Sephora!!! They are always super informative and give samples if you are wanting to try new products. I also love they have a free beauty insider program that allows you to accrue points and redeem them for deluxe sample products. They also give you a free item for your birthday! Love Sephora can't say enough great things!
Mahealani K.
Love the VIP club and the constant coupons, deals and trails that come with being a member. Its really a one stop shop for all your beauty needs and has a wide range of items that can most anyone's budget. There isn't a Sephora where I live, so most of my shopping, sometimes there are better deals online... keep that in mind.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?