- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I absolutely adore Sephora! They have amazing customer service and the free samples are such an awesome plus. The only down side is that Sephora is pretty pricey but you are purchasing high end products so it's understandable. Sephora offers their store brand products as well which cheaper. I cannot get enough of this store!!
My favorite store to go to like ever!!! Shopping experience is always great there and I shop here almost every weekend! My favorite purchase ever would have to be the becca primer and I would totally recommend shopping here!!!!!!
Sephora is the number one beauty store for a reason. I love that they carry some high end lines that Ulta doesn't. I do wish that there were more Sephora locations outside of malls, and that they had coupons they offered more often
Sephora is my one stop shop when I need to stock up on multiple items. I can get my face stuff, my eye shadows, perfume, anything I need pretty much. I do wish they had more nail polish brands to choose from but other than that I can't complain :)
I'm a VIB Rouge at Sephora and I primarily shop here for all my makeup and skincare needs. I tend to order online because of their rewards program and selection of samples. Sephora can be expensive, but the products are worth it.
Love Sephora 🤗 it's a dream for a makeup addict but a nightmare 4 the wallet . I was just there earlier today everytime I walk thru the door I drop a hundred or more . 😣 so hard 2 stay away . Even though I don't need anything else .
I love Sephora!! It has all the beauty products that i need!! I mostly love going here because of the friendly staff. I also love the freebies that they give and the return policies. I would definitely be a loyal sephora shopper!
Sephora is my go to beauty store. They have an amazing selection of products and their point system is great. I always love holding onto my points to get something really great. My only complaint is how sparse the stores are.
Always a great store to shop in! I'm always well taken care of and the staff really helps you find what's the best for you. I love the store set up and shopping there. I don't like how they do their point system though.
Great variety of makeup and other skincare/beauty products. Tends to be on the pricey side but does have a nice price range. Can be overwhelming for newer makeup mavens, I definitely recommend shopping online as the stores are always chaotic.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos