- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Best beauty store ever! Always find what am looking for, they always have a tryout product which make it easier for me, they give me gift at my birthday plus i save points every time I shopped so am able to take more products later.
I love going to Sephora, and even their website. I like I can shop from dept store products as In Clinique, to Kat Von D. Their return policy is an amazing benefit, even though I have never returned anything. They stand behind their products.
Love sephora but every time I go in I always spend too much money. They carry all the high end brands that I love and I can always find all the products I want. The employees are usually helpful and will help you find what you need
I love Sephora! They always have things out for you to try and they have great specialist on hand to answer any questions and even test out the product. They have free samples from time to time which keeps me coming back all the time.
Sephora is very high on my list of favorite stores. They always have deals happening in store and online . The employees are extremely helpful aiding you in finding the right choice in all your beauty needs. My favorite thing there is the color match technology! You'll never get the wrong shade in foundation again!
I love the store so much because I love make up. They have a good variety of things to purchase. The only downside is sometimes I can find something cheaper At ulta. Otherwise this is hands down my second go to place to buy make up
I have been using Ole Henrickson Nurture Me face wipes for months and keep boasting that they are the best facial wipes for removing makeup out there. Not only do the cloths remove almost all traces of makeup, but the oils in the cloths help to moisturize and nourish the skin on your face. Leaves my skin feeling amazing.
Every time I see a well, lose an eyelash, or blow out a birthday cake, that wish involves sephora. If there was one within walking distance of my apartment, I would no longer have that apartment because I wouldn't be able to afford rent due to the fact that I've spent all of my money at sephora.
I absolutely love Sephora! I love the variety of makeup brands that they carry. I can spend hours browsing around. The representatives are always so friendly and willing to help with any questions about the products. Also their rewards program is awesome!!!
I love Sephora! It's such a great Store with all the brands and products at one stop. Their rewards program is excellent and is sure to keep customers coming back and spending their money here. I would recommend anyone to shop here.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos