- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Yes it expensive but its worth it you get the best out of every product honestly i try not to go there as often but oh boy its so tempting you get such a great customer serves as well if i had enough money ill go every now and then
Love love love going into sephora. If I just need to restock a specific item, I always get hooked and have to stay to buy more. It may be on the pricey side, but if you are looking for higher end makeup, this is the perfect place!
Me gusta toda la linia de makillage son muy buenos pikmentan muy bien pero las paletas lagunos colores no pikmentan tabien trabagen mas en ellos es mi umilde opinion
Recently went to Sephora to do a little post-holiday retail therapy (thank you gift cards!!!). As I'd recently lost my Lacôme eyebrow pencil, I was in need of a new one. The worker that helped me recommended Anastasia Beverly Hills and quickly left to speak to another employee. I ended up picking out a good shade myself and I love this product, but I wish the customer service had been a little better.
Who doesn't love Sephora? It's like a play ground for adults :) I do not shop a lot, but I love going to Sephora, people are very friendly and helpful! I would say the price is competitive and reasonable. I would definitely shop at Sephora again!
Love this place. I'm a part of the VIP program and also get their monthly Play! box. I love how everything is easy to find and if I can't find it in store, the associates go through the effort of making sure I can still get the product.
Sephora is one of my favorite places to purchase makeup. They have a huge selection of brands and products and even have their own affordable line. I prefer shopping on the Sephora website due to my busy schedule but every time I buy in store everyone is friendly and extremely helpful.
I love their wide variety of amazing products. I usually buy lipstick and highlighter from here and the workers are so helpful every time I visit. I stop by at least once a month and I would recommend all makeup lovers to shop here.
My favorite product friend from Sephora is the born this was foundation, the first time I tried it I was in love in makes your skin look so flawless without looking to caked on, I'm already on my 3-4th bottle since it has came out
What can't you find here ?! This place has it all! Yes, it may be expensive but they literally have everything you need. Skincare to makeup to fragrance! And amazing gift ideas! Oh and samples! You can try it out before you buy it !
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos