BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? ūüíēūüíĄ3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
maria p.
they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders
Gia J.
In love with Sephora. Basically all of my money goes to Sephora no joke. My only complaint is I wish they did more sales. It would help my wallet a lot. I love the rewards program it's great and the staff had always been nice to me.
Alexis S.
I love their wide variety of amazing products. I usually buy lipstick and highlighter from here and the workers are so helpful every time I visit. I stop by at least once a month and I would recommend all makeup lovers to shop here.
Denise L.
I love Sephora. They have so many brands and products. I can literally always find what I need. I love that you can try any product before you purchase it. So you are not wasting your money. The staff is great and very helpful. Always there to help you find the right shade and show you the right way to use the product.
Jonique B.
Mesa, AZ
Love this store, I can find anything I need and the people that work there always know their stuff. I get them help I need if I am going to try out a new product.
Plus the prices are decent and the birthday gift is always exciting
Yari-Junior F.
Brooklyn, NY
Love shopping Sephora. I can get everything from perfume to all my beauty products and get rewarded. Recently got a few things by using my points and didn't have to pay anything.
Heather W.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Sephora!! They are seriously the best makeup store around both online and in person. Their website is super easy to navigate and in stores the staff is very helpful in finding what works best for you. They're quick to offer samples so you can test their products and they have a wide variety of things to choose from! Great store.
Catherine E.
Sephora is my go-to beauty store because of its variety of brands and products that I can always count on. I love their Beauty Insider program which I find better than any other store's rewards program, and it's always a fun and easy experience shopping here.
Evelia s.
Fontana, CA
Sephora is great for online shopping! They have never had any issues or mistakes with their shipments to me, shipping is always fast, and their products are always beautifully and carefully packed! I am not one to ever return beauty products anyway, so I am totally happy with them.
Kiera L.
Wallace, NC
I could spend all day in Sephora. Every time I walk in I find something new that I just have to have. Everything is easy to find and they always have what I need in stock. I love their sales that they have from time to time also.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?