BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
kat m.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love being able to go Sephora to pick up beauty supplies. The staff is typically very helpful and friendly! My favorite part is the color match tool. Great variety of price range and product. Check this place out if you haven't!
Amanda D.
Garfield Hts, OH
I love my local Sephora! The staff is so helpful and nice! The only thing I don't like about my local Sephora it is very small, so they don't have too big of a selection. I shop at Sephora at least once a week. It's my altimeter favorite store!
Jennifer F.
Tarentum, PA
Now, I've only been in this store a handful of times but I'm still impressed. The staff is always friendly and knowledgeable. Very polite. Love the amount of samples they have and give! Even better that they have a reward system!
Sonia C.
Chelsea, MA
This is my store!!! I love absolutely everything about it. When I'm stressed, I go to sephora to shop. I love their high end brands. The staff is very helpful. Everything is always organized and stocked. Sephora is fantabulous!!!
Morgan C.
Weatherford, TX
I love shopping with Sephora. I only use their app and/or online store but never have a problem. Always find the products I love and I like they they have a reward system and give 3 free samples with every purchase!
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
""Sephora"" what can a girl say about SEPHORA except that it a girls happiest place on earth 🌏 it's our Disney. Thy have everything you need to be a girl. It the greatest store ever made for a girl in her teens to a woman in her 40's like me.
Daneli R.
Whenever I go they don't have what they said they had online to get at the store or they have employees that seem upset when you ask them anything I don't have great shopping experiences there and I only go when I'm desperate to get something but I usually go to ulta because I always have a better experience there. Sorry...
Destiny S.
Mendota, IL
I love Sephora. When I was in Illinois, this is where I got some of my make-up faves like Urban Decay products. But my most favorite thing about Sephora is their own line of beauty products. I have never used them before until I received their body wash from a friend. She gave me the Sephora Orange blossom creamy body wash and it was one of the best gifts that I've received. It smells so good and it's really soft to the skin. My skin feels hydrated after using it and the scent of the body wash stays a long time on my skin.
Quinn K.
Love Sephora!!! I am a VIB member and without self control, would be a VIB ROUGE. I am a frequent shopper & a Sephora Play! subscriber. I wish when you bought in store you got the 3 free samples as you do online. I'll be back soon!
phoebe T.
Peoria, IL
Great makeup and lots to choose from,
Although the staff sometimes acts like they know it all, even though I am a licensed cosmetologist and I actually am immensely more qualified in the makeup dept than they are, their selection is amazing.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?