- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
i love that sephora has always new releases i can purchase a day before they release because I'm a rouge. when they don't have it at the store i order and its always easy two day shipping. they have the perfect brands that make me never ant to leave the store.
Love this place. I'm a part of the VIP program and also get their monthly Play! box. I love how everything is easy to find and if I can't find it in store, the associates go through the effort of making sure I can still get the product.
OJon leave in conditioner spray is the BEST!! I have very thin hair, that tends to break easily. The roots get oily, but the ends always look dried out. This conditioning spray is so weightless, it did not make my hair look oily, it didn't feel heavy, and my hair looked so healthy!!! It also helped maintain flyaways.
I'm a VIB Rouge at Sephora and I primarily shop here for all my makeup and skincare needs. I tend to order online because of their rewards program and selection of samples. Sephora can be expensive, but the products are worth it.
I love shopping at sephora in store or online, always have a great experience with the sales associates or customer service. Love the beauty rewards system and how easy it is to redeem. Also love taking advantage of the rare sales.
Love Sephora 🤗 it's a dream for a makeup addict but a nightmare 4 the wallet . I was just there earlier today everytime I walk thru the door I drop a hundred or more . 😣 so hard 2 stay away . Even though I don't need anything else .
Okay who doesnt love this store if you love makeup and girly things. You can try out basically everything so you dont just buy an exspensive item and not like it. They have so mucj and keep you updated on whats what. They have makeup hair and body items
Sometimes sephora is way too packed, but you can get everything you need there product wise. I don't like when they run out of a certain skin tone but they can't help that. I like how they will help you any time you have a question.
I love shopping with Sephora. I only use their app and/or online store but never have a problem. Always find the products I love and I like they they have a reward system and give 3 free samples with every purchase!
I really do love Sephora, and there are some select items you can only purchase there, but some stuff is overpriced for sure! Some things I can find cheaper some place else. But their "They're real" mascara, I can't live without!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos