BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
kinya m.
Lindale, TX
Absolutely LOOOVEEE. One of my all time favorite stores besides online and Ulta. However, the one where I live isn't quite as big and I have to travel kinda far to go to a bigger one but still love it. Would definitely recommend.
Molly B.
Omaha, NE
I always enjoy my time visiting sephora. The employees are extra friendly. I love the array of cosmetics and beauty products they carry. The investment for the products have a wide range. You can get a lot of prestige products here, which I really like.
Meeklyn M.
I love sephora it is my go to store for not only make up but also my favorite Versace perfume it is affordable and located close to my house so that is a plus I would recommend others to shop in sephora because of the variety of products they offer
Beth H.
Granite City, IL
I love makeup and Sephora has a great selection. I find the employees intimidating though.When I had a makeover I ended up feeling hideous instead of pampered. I will continue to shop there because the brands they carry are great.
Claudia H.
The best place to buy some cosmetics / to try some new stuff. Service is always friendly, price is not so pricey, depends on what brand. Their policy about return/ refund is good too, social media on FB is always available to answer anything.

I don't really like Sephora at JC Penney because the products are so different
Adriana A.
N Hollywood, CA
Sephora have many good products. The last product that I bought there are foundation, concealers, and others more. My shopping experience there are great, the ladies are very nice. Good customer service! That's why I love sephora.
Edith V.
Fort Worth, TX
Sephora has so many great products, and so many options to choose from. I love going in there and browse even if I'm not needing anything at the moment. They have both pricey be affordable products. I definitely recommend shopping there.
Kim J.
Minot, ND
I absolutely adore Sephora! They have amazing customer service and the free samples are such an awesome plus. The only down side is that Sephora is pretty pricey but you are purchasing high end products so it's understandable. Sephora offers their store brand products as well which cheaper. I cannot get enough of this store!!
Maria A.
New London, OH
I love shopping at Sephora. The staff is always knowledgeable about the products in the store. They are also great at suggesting products when asked. My shopping experience at Sephora stores and online have always been great experiences!
Gillian D.
San Diego, CA
Sometimes sephora is way too packed, but you can get everything you need there product wise. I don't like when they run out of a certain skin tone but they can't help that. I like how they will help you any time you have a question.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?