BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Amanda D.
Garfield Hts, OH
I love my local Sephora! The staff is so helpful and nice! The only thing I don't like about my local Sephora it is very small, so they don't have too big of a selection. I shop at Sephora at least once a week. It's my altimeter favorite store!
Emily C.
Fresno, CA
I always really love going into Sephora! Their staff is friendly and helpful, and they have a really great range of products. If you can get into the beauty sample box that is also an amazing treat! High quality samples each month!
jessica m.
Love love love Sephora both online and shopping in stores! They have such a great variety of products and price points, you really can't go wrong, especially if you sign up to be a beauty insider. Definitely will keep going back.
April J.
I always buy my beauty needs from sephora. The selection is always above par. Buxom mascara is by far the best brand I've used. I don't have thick lashes but Buxom really made them noticeable. The formula isn't too wet either and doesn't clump!
Denise L.
I love Sephora. They have so many brands and products. I can literally always find what I need. I love that you can try any product before you purchase it. So you are not wasting your money. The staff is great and very helpful. Always there to help you find the right shade and show you the right way to use the product.
Arielle H.
Los Banos, CA
I have tried a few of sephoras brand name makeup. And from what I've used I like it. But I tend to buy more high end makeup when I'm in the store. Love that they offer samples so you're not committed to buying something right away!
Sonia C.
Chelsea, MA
This is my store!!! I love absolutely everything about it. When I'm stressed, I go to sephora to shop. I love their high end brands. The staff is very helpful. Everything is always organized and stocked. Sephora is fantabulous!!!
Vanessa I.
Albuquerque, NM
I love going to my local sephora! I feel like the employees there are super nice and very helpful! I always go to purchase my Benefit Face primer there! Always have the best experience !I will definitely shop there again! Love it!!
Kiera L.
Wallace, NC
I could spend all day in Sephora. Every time I walk in I find something new that I just have to have. Everything is easy to find and they always have what I need in stock. I love their sales that they have from time to time also.
claire l.
Costa Mesa, CA
I really like sephora because it has everything you would need in looking for some higher end makeup. They have all the main brands and you can even get samples if you are not sure of a product and want to test it. I will shop here again, but I do prefer having some cheaper makeup options also in the stores I shop in.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?