- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I have absolutely fell in love with this store. Yes, the products can be pricey, but I can't say it's not worth it. Last time I was there, I had a really great experience. The girl who was helping me out did a perfect job at finding all the best products that would work for me. I'm actually thinking about getting a job there.
Great! The staff is v to nice and friendly and there are people to help everywhere! They have TONS of different products from make up to beauty to odds and ends. I love that you can get samples and can truly find your best matches.
Sephora is always the best place to get any makeup supplies! Their products are great! The o ky thing that's keeps me from making this my main makeup store is the prices.
Every time I see a well, lose an eyelash, or blow out a birthday cake, that wish involves sephora. If there was one within walking distance of my apartment, I would no longer have that apartment because I wouldn't be able to afford rent due to the fact that I've spent all of my money at sephora.
Sephora is one of my favorite places to play! I can spend hours in Sephora --- test things, ask questions, and find your new favorites! You can get 3 samples while you're there, fun fact. As for shopping, shop online and use Ebates!
I love Sephora! They always have things out for you to try and they have great specialist on hand to answer any questions and even test out the product. They have free samples from time to time which keeps me coming back all the time.
Sephora is my favorite place to purchase makeup. I have purchased thousands of dollars worth of product from them. They make excellent quality brushes as well. I've had my current set for nearly 6 years. I will probably need to replace my foundation brush this year, but all of the powder brushes are in excellent condition.
Sephora is my absolute favorite makeup shop. It has so many brands to choose from and a variety of different products. You can 98% of the time count on them to have a high end product you're looking for. They can be pricey but, the quality is absolutely amazing.
It's really good depending on which location you go to. Certain location carry certain items and brands. If you're online shopping it's wonderful. They have both affordable and expensive items. They don't offer good coupons like ulta.
Best beauty store ever! Always find what am looking for, they always have a tryout product which make it easier for me, they give me gift at my birthday plus i save points every time I shopped so am able to take more products later.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos