- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is very high on my list of favorite stores. They always have deals happening in store and online . The employees are extremely helpful aiding you in finding the right choice in all your beauty needs. My favorite thing there is the color match technology! You'll never get the wrong shade in foundation again!
My favorite store to go to like ever!!! Shopping experience is always great there and I shop here almost every weekend! My favorite purchase ever would have to be the becca primer and I would totally recommend shopping here!!!!!!
My absolute favorite place to shop. Everything is perfectly organized and I love how you can get samples to try before you buy. They carry all of the greatest brands and I'm never disappointed. I feel like a kid in a candy shop on there.
Me gusta toda la linia de makillage son muy buenos pikmentan muy bien pero las paletas lagunos colores no pikmentan tabien trabagen mas en ellos es mi umilde opinion
I go in here every time I visit my mom! I love how there are always samples that you can try and customer service is always great and know what they are talking about when it comes to makeup. It's by far one of my favorite makeup stores to go into.
Love this place. I'm a part of the VIP program and also get their monthly Play! box. I love how everything is easy to find and if I can't find it in store, the associates go through the effort of making sure I can still get the product.
I have been using Ole Henrickson Nurture Me face wipes for months and keep boasting that they are the best facial wipes for removing makeup out there. Not only do the cloths remove almost all traces of makeup, but the oils in the cloths help to moisturize and nourish the skin on your face. Leaves my skin feeling amazing.
My favorite product friend from Sephora is the born this was foundation, the first time I tried it I was in love in makes your skin look so flawless without looking to caked on, I'm already on my 3-4th bottle since it has came out
Love Sephora for any high end products! Great environment and obviously the products are all great! Depending on your budget it may be a little pricey but definitely worth it. I'll always shop here. It's definitely a great place.
Recently went to Sephora to do a little post-holiday retail therapy (thank you gift cards!!!). As I'd recently lost my Lacôme eyebrow pencil, I was in need of a new one. The worker that helped me recommended Anastasia Beverly Hills and quickly left to speak to another employee. I ended up picking out a good shade myself and I love this product, but I wish the customer service had been a little better.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos