BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Shawn B.
I recently tried Sephora's concealer. I'm trying to find a good one since the one I used to use changed it's formula. I like them, but I'm still trying more. I like the selection of brands Sephora carries. And it's a one stop shop for me. I've also use Play by Sephora. It allows me to try different products before I buy them.
Malik W.
Richmond, KY
My favorite store for all things beauty!!! The workers are always so helpful and sweet, I love the sample system. Only thing that I dislike is the rewards program. Ulta's is way better. Also, I don't know about most Sephora's but mine never stays stocked so I usually have to go to an out of town one to get the products I need.
Joanne E.
Columbus, OH
Recently, I went to Sephora to look for an eyeshadow primer--my makeup always smudged and never looked fresh. The sales assistant recommended Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion, and boom: problem solved! People literally ask me how I keep my makeup looking like I just did it; even at the end of a busy workday, it never fails.
Samuel C.
Lancaster, PA
One of my favorite places to shop at the only thing I wish would change is the way the girls present themselves because when you are shopping for makeup you want honesty not "I love this oh but I love that too... I love everything" other than that most of my favorite beauty products are sold here and I love taking a trip there!
Linda M.
Barstow, CA
Oh Sephora, how I love and hate you LOL! I love your stores AND your mobile app...so easy to use. I love your variety and huge list of top manufacturers, your sales, your suggestions, your VIP Club, which I am a member of, because I spend sooooo much money in your siren-song rooms LOL. Because I always, always find wonderful products easily, and your staff is very helpful. I also love the samples that cascade into my stripped paper shopping bag or mobile shopping cart. Yet MORE wonderful things to try...
Elizabeth T.
Garland , TX
I love Sephora! Whether it is online or in store products have a lot of reviews. I love the samples and travel size products you get then you order online. And sales associates at the store are very helpful to find what you need! Love the beauty reward points system too! Definitely will continue to go here for my beauty products
Jessica Anne G.
Joliet, IL
LOVE Sephora!!! They are always super informative and give samples if you are wanting to try new products. I also love they have a free beauty insider program that allows you to accrue points and redeem them for deluxe sample products. They also give you a free item for your birthday! Love Sephora can't say enough great things!
Katie H.
Appleton, WI
I love sephora!! Lucky me, I have a stand alone store and a Sephora/JCP store in my local mall. They have a great range of products and their in house brand is really great as well. They have a good loyalty program that gives extra perks during your birthday and you get free samples if you just ask. A little pricey but I love makeup so it's worth the splurge to me!
Lorena B.
I hate the customer service it takes to long to get a person to answer. Also you spend a lot yo have three samples and you don't get it at the store only online. They're so stingy and the free shipping is so bad plus you have to spend 50 to be able to get it I just hate that such a pricey store do not have an amazing customer service.
Stephenie T.
KNOXVILLE, IA
Sephora is one of my favorite online merchants. I have been a VIB for several years. I enjoy their Favorites line of gift sets, especially around the holidays. I also enjoy the $10 Flash shipping for a year where all items ship free after the single payment. They also send free samples and I love trying before I buy full sizes.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?