BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
maria p.
they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders
Deonna l.
Woodbridge, VA
I absolutely adore sephora. Its one of the best places for girls to shop at. Its so cool to try on makeup and see what you look like before you buy it. They also sell way more than just makeup. They sell beauty products in general.
Sara M.
Marcus Hook, PA
I love Sephora so much. I love the people. They're always so nice and helpful. The store always smells so good. I wish I had one closer to my house. I drive like 30 miles to go to Sephora. Unless I know the shade of product I'm going to get.
Naheemah A.
Los Angeles, CA
They have a great selection of products from a wife variety of brands. I would suggest that they are very expensive and they would benefit from better sales. Their service is lacking as well because their employers have come off snobbish. I would recommend shopping here to be exposed to a lot of different makeup brands.
Yari-Junior F.
Brooklyn, NY
Love shopping Sephora. I can get everything from perfume to all my beauty products and get rewarded. Recently got a few things by using my points and didn't have to pay anything.
Anabel S.
Cliffwood, NJ
Sephora is an amazing retailer and brand. The prices vary but they have amazing products. When I go in there it's like a kid in a candy store. They have a really good return policy that I really appreciate as well. I love sephora!
Beth H.
Granite City, IL
I love makeup and Sephora has a great selection. I find the employees intimidating though.When I had a makeover I ended up feeling hideous instead of pampered. I will continue to shop there because the brands they carry are great.
Emily M.
Fulton, MD
Sephora is my favorite place to shop for new makeup. I have always been happy with the quality if their service . I love how they always have new makeup . Even though it is crowed most of the time their is all most always someone to help you . I will always shop here .
Catherine G.
We all know that sephora has very good and high quality brands in its stores, but we must admit that the brand of sephora is a very good option too. What most strikes me is the lipsticks. Excellent pigment, durability and formula.
Maria A.
New London, OH
I love shopping at Sephora. The staff is always knowledgeable about the products in the store. They are also great at suggesting products when asked. My shopping experience at Sephora stores and online have always been great experiences!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?