- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Who doesn't love Sephora? It's like a play ground for adults :) I do not shop a lot, but I love going to Sephora, people are very friendly and helpful! I would say the price is competitive and reasonable. I would definitely shop at Sephora again!
Once you're in you're never getting out! Love shopping and browsing here and trying new things especially the free samples! Also the employees can be super helpful with any suggestions! If you're not shopping here what are you doing?
The people at Sephora are so professional and kind and helpful. They are always around to assist. They have a lot of quality products that are sooo good for you. They are a little on the pricier end but it's always great experience.
While the staff at Sephora is knowledgeable, they sometimes can come across as unfriendly when speaking with customers. In multiple Sephora experience that I have had, the staff has almost acted like they were better than me. Other than this con, Sephora is a great place to get your high end makeup and beauty products.
I love shopping on Sephora, you can get a lot of freebies with your order! The staff is always friendly and very helpful! And Sephora lets you have free samples of products you want to try. Cons are, sometimes the samples are unavailable, or aren't on display.
Sephora is my absolute favorite makeup shop. It has so many brands to choose from and a variety of different products. You can 98% of the time count on them to have a high end product you're looking for. They can be pricey but, the quality is absolutely amazing.
Always the best. Service isn't always friendly or 100% unless you go in fully made up. Sometimes I'm not shopping Looking my best and don't get great service. But they have everything I need an an excellent rewards program. So I'll manage with the rest.
Sephora is one of my favorite places to buy makeup. They have a great rewards system and have great deals all the time. They honestly have everything you need from makeup to hair care etc. Most of all I love shopping there because they have amazing sales on high end products so i can get them at a fraction of the price.
I love Sephora's Make Up For Ever — Duo Mat Powder Foundation. It is the perfect texture for my skin and I can dust it on for light coverage or I can use a beauty blender and really pack it on, if I feel that I need more coverage. Either way, it doesn't bother my sensitive skin by making me breakout or inflaming my rosacea.
Sephora is awesome, their free samples are awesome, the fact you could sample anything in the store is amazing, the return policy can't be beat and the quality of their products.... Great. My favorite store.... And a makeover never hurt anybody
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos