BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
I love shopping at sephora in store or online, always have a great experience with the sales associates or customer service. Love the beauty rewards system and how easy it is to redeem. Also love taking advantage of the rare sales.
Edith V.
Fort Worth, TX
Sephora has so many great products, and so many options to choose from. I love going in there and browse even if I'm not needing anything at the moment. They have both pricey be affordable products. I definitely recommend shopping there.
Evie P.
I love this store! They have a great selection of high end makeup perfume skincare and some hair care. Since it is high end it is expensive but most of the products are worth it. I would recommend shopping here if you into beauty.
Anabel S.
Cliffwood, NJ
Sephora is an amazing retailer and brand. The prices vary but they have amazing products. When I go in there it's like a kid in a candy store. They have a really good return policy that I really appreciate as well. I love sephora!
Meghan D.
Pittsburgh, PA
OJon leave in conditioner spray is the BEST!! I have very thin hair, that tends to break easily. The roots get oily, but the ends always look dried out. This conditioning spray is so weightless, it did not make my hair look oily, it didn't feel heavy, and my hair looked so healthy!!! It also helped maintain flyaways.
Maria A.
New London, OH
I love shopping at Sephora. The staff is always knowledgeable about the products in the store. They are also great at suggesting products when asked. My shopping experience at Sephora stores and online have always been great experiences!
Shelbie D.
Love Sephora for any high end products! Great environment and obviously the products are all great! Depending on your budget it may be a little pricey but definitely worth it. I'll always shop here. It's definitely a great place.
Emily M.
Fulton, MD
Sephora is my favorite place to shop for new makeup. I have always been happy with the quality if their service . I love how they always have new makeup . Even though it is crowed most of the time their is all most always someone to help you . I will always shop here .
kinya m.
Lindale, TX
Absolutely LOOOVEEE. One of my all time favorite stores besides online and Ulta. However, the one where I live isn't quite as big and I have to travel kinda far to go to a bigger one but still love it. Would definitely recommend.
Anne H.
I recently bought a urban decay single eye shadow called lounge. I was a little skeptical that the eye shadow wouldn't last very long considering I go through twelve hour school days. I was proven wrong, and not only was the eye shadow made well but it was also a bautiful shade and very pigmented. Would highly recommend.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?