- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
A+++ I ALWAYS go here when I need make up. I never go to Ulta, I hate their points system. I love that at Sephora you can "move up" by being a Beauty Insider. I love the workers at Sephora because they are always so nice and helpful.
I really like Sephora. It's great for high end makeup & splurging when I can afford it :). I always splurge right around my birthday so I can get my birthday gift or around Christmas so I can get good steals. Also, they have a good rewards program so you can redeem points for products & you get free samples with every purchase! :D
Love shopping here. They basically have everything I'm looking for (and always something I'm not). I come here pretty regularly and the staff is usually so helpful and sends me home with samples. Definitely my go to place for makeup.
I get Sephora Play's box every month. It is filled with great beauty products and a perfume each month. It is my favorite time of month to get the mail! I have not been disappointed in the sub box at all! I LOVE Sephora and will continue to shop there!
I love that how they give you they give you a free gift for you birthday! this year the gift was 2 mini nars lipsticks and if you are vip you also get a free liquid eyeliner. The customer service at sephora isn't the best. many people that work there are very rude and don't help at all but, I love their make up and lipsicks
I love Sephora. There are always great sales, and the people that work there are knowledgeable and reliable. I go here all of the time at my local mall. There are so many different great brands to choose from. One of my favorite things is being able to test products before you use them, and getting to take home samples!
I am so obsessed with Sephora's makeup remover! It never fails to take off every layer of setting spray, foundation and primer I have on. Water proof makeup is no match for this makeup remover and it doesn't leave a greasy residue!
Love Sephora!!! I am a VIB member and without self control, would be a VIB ROUGE. I am a frequent shopper & a Sephora Play! subscriber. I wish when you bought in store you got the 3 free samples as you do online. I'll be back soon!
Okay who doesnt love this store if you love makeup and girly things. You can try out basically everything so you dont just buy an exspensive item and not like it. They have so mucj and keep you updated on whats what. They have makeup hair and body items
Love. Love. Love. I could get lost in this store for hours. I find products I love and things I have never used before. Every time I walk in the store someone is always there to greet me and help me find whatever I need, or want.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos