- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love the layout of sephora. It's so easy to go in amd find what you need. My favorites are the small "try it" type sets by the register while you are waiti g to check out. I feel their employees seem very knowledgeable and have had great success in picking out products with their help.
Sephora in general is a great place to go to. They have everything related to beauty. Their customer service is great and they have many deals in store or online. The workers are kind and offer help with whatever you need. Wether its helping you look for your favorite products or helping you decide what colors best suit you.
Nothing is as convinient as this store. You walk in and people are immediately ready to help you. Any question, comment, or concern you have, they are ready to answer. I have always been reluctant to shop at higher end makeup stores because I usually like to stick to my drug store makeup because it's cheaper, but the experience and the quality of the products I get at Sephora makes me go back every time.
It is one of my favorite places to buy cosmetics. I love that there are so many samples for you to try and the staff is so knowledgeable and helpful. They can match you with your perfect foundation shade with their IQ device and they are very quick to offer samples for you to take home if you aren't sure about a big purchase.
This is the only place I go to get my beauty, grooming and make up products. I wish they have more free stuff, very attracting products to use with your points (the good one always sell out quick). This place keep taking the money out of me and I wonder why 😅😅😅love you Sephora!!!
Literally the best makeup store. You earn points for every $ to redeem for free trials of certain items. They are so helpful in the store and the customer service online is great! They can match you to any foundation perfectly! They have a monthly subscription for $10 a month, which is amazing for the products you receive!
SEPHORA IS MY FAVORITE! the amount of good quality make up in Sephora is ridiculous. All the samples makes it so easy to pick out what works best for you. The staff is always willing to help you and give their expert opinion. I like their point system as well
I love Sephora and I love their stores atmosphere a lot. I also like how they separate their products by brands so its really easy to find what you are looking for. The employees also are always very enthusiastic and you can tell they truly love makeup. I wish it was cheaper though or that they had more deals like Ulta does.
They are just an amazing store. This. Christmas I've received a palette from their Christmas special and I can't even explain how beautiful it is. And how it looks it just amazing
Sephora is a great, addicting store that will take all of your money away from you in an instant. My favorite purchases there are probably the Anastasia Eyebrow Color and the Stila black liquid eyeliner. I try not to go to the actual store too much to purchase. Rather I like shopping online where I can get a million free samples!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos