BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Ronni S.
Cheyenne, WY
Everyone in Sephora has always been so helpful to find the products I need and to make sure I like the product before I spend that pretty penny on the product. They are always willing to give out a sample or two and are always so kind.
Claudia C.
Pomona, CA
I love Sephora! I love it. It has everything I want and need! Lol honestly I haven't had a bad experience the times I been to any Sephora store. Everyone has been really nice. Love this place these is my main place to buy my make up😍💕
Erika R.
Orlando , FL
Love this place! Definitely my go to when I am looking for higher end products. Staff is always super helpful and welcoming and our always willing to help when picking out new products. I recently did one of there makeup classes and had an awesome time. It's free and it's about 60-90 minutes of useful tips on things such as the perfect smokey eye and contouring.
Cynthia Z.
One of my favorite places to buy beauty products - especially online. They have quality products and they're a little more on the pricier side compared to Ulta but definitely worth going. You'll get to find your perfect foundation shade too!
Jessie V.
Manteca, CA
I used to never shop at sephora but I now will be going back for my Clinique foaming facial wash. I used it as a teen and was insure about it. Then had a gift card and thought I should give it another try and now I am in love with it!!
Tracey M.
Carterville, IL
Although I do not have a Sephora store near where I live, I frequently order from them online. They have a great variety of products, so it makes it a "one-stop-shop" for me. I appreciate the free samples that they add to my order, as well as the products that I get with my perk points. The free product for my birthday is a great addition too!
Jessica C.
Torrance, CA
This palette is amazing. Everything you need for a quick pick me up. It is a bit expensive, but given the quality of Benefit's blushes, and the fact that you are getting four blushes and a highlighter, it's a steal for what you get. You can also use the blushes as bronzers and eyeshadows. The end result is flawless. Love it!
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
Favorite place to buy makeup! So many different options to choose from. Staff is always very knowledgeable and helpful. It's great that you can get free samples of any of the products in addition to testing in stores.
Nou L.
I love going to Sephora! Unlike drugstores you get to actually test out the product before you purchase emerge is in store or taking home a sample. The rewards points is nice perk too. I'm saving up for something that speaks out to me.
Natalie D.
Joplin, MO
I love going to Sephora! I actually used to work there. I wish that we had a freestanding where I live now. Being a VIB Rouge is so worth it! it actually saves you money when you order online and they have a HUGE plethora of brands and items to choose from!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?