BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? ūüíēūüíĄ3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Liliana H.
I really like how things are so organized. Also how they have a skin foundation machine thing, to find out which foundation is right for you. Free fragrance samples are always the best!! Sometimes the consultants arnt nice but some days they are.
Stacey R.
Columbia, IL
I love Sephora and I love their stores atmosphere a lot. I also like how they separate their products by brands so its really easy to find what you are looking for. The employees also are always very enthusiastic and you can tell they truly love makeup. I wish it was cheaper though or that they had more deals like Ulta does.
Kelley M.
Rochester, NY
I love Sephora! Not only do I go to the store but I am a subscriber of their monthly makeup subscription bag. They let you bring home samples from the store so you can try on the makeup to pick the one that's right for you. They also can color match your face which is helpful when seasons change and you need a new foundation.
Jennifer V.
Fairborn, OH
Sephora is a great, addicting store that will take all of your money away from you in an instant. My favorite purchases there are probably the Anastasia Eyebrow Color and the Stila black liquid eyeliner. I try not to go to the actual store too much to purchase. Rather I like shopping online where I can get a million free samples!
Camryn
Lake Mary, FL
I love this foundation I'm using rn!! it is the smash box camera ready bb water. It is very light weight and if your going for that no makeup makeup look this is perfect for you!! This product is a little pricy but definetly worth it!!
Hannah W.
Edgewood, MD
I can spend way to much money here. The employees can test your skin so you pick the right foundation also what the most flattering lipstick color for your skin tone would be. They have such a great variety of different make up brands.
Gina F.
My experience in a Sephora isn't usually pleasant. I prefer to shop online. Anytime I enter a Sephora, I feel judged and I'm bombarded by 6 employees asking me if I need help. It's really hard to browse when people won't leave you alone.
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
I love shopping at Sephora, they have a huge variety of your favorite brands, they always have great customer service. They have brands that range in affordability depending on your budget. Sephora had great quality products as well.
Luis A.
Mableton, GA
Sephora tends to have a large level of inventory. the client experience has been great due to product knowledge of the employees. Their fragrance section is great and if you ask you can get a free sample of most products in the store.
Toni S.
Chandler, AZ
Being in Sephora is like being in a candy store as a kid, I could spend hours there! They have a friendly staff that can help meet all of your needs with high quality products and great deals! My personal favorite that keeps me coming back is their wide variety of Anastasia eyeshadow palettes! Love it!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?