BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Ariel R.
I could live in this store. There's a great selection of makeup, skincare, and fragrance. It's easy to find things and organized. The staff aren't paid on commission, so they aren't pushy. I've received consistently great service and very helpful advice. I've been shopping here since I was 13 and I have no intention of every stopping.
Bethany R.
Saint Helen, MI
I don't wear makeup on a daily basis so when I got married I really needed guidance and some new products. The staff were friendly, knowledgeable and helpful and were able to guide me to products that didn't irritate my sensitive skin and which didn't cost a fortune. Great experience!
Lindsey H.
Best makeup store. They promise high quality products, and that's exactly what you get. I only shop Sephora for foundation, concealer, and all face products. They also have great options for hair and skin care, which makes it that much better!
Alyssa D.
By far one of my favorite places to buy makeup. I could go in for hours and search everything. I also love how they will do a makeover for you. It's super fun with you wanna try out a new product or just need a pick me up. I buy so many things in this store I'm addicted.
Esther K.
The staff in the Sephora at willowbrook mall were extremely helpful. They were very nice and patient. If you have a choice of locations this one is a good pick, however the store at willowbrook is smaller than the one at garden state plaza. I especially enjoy shopping online and wait for the promo I'm interested in before I make a purchase.
Natalie D.
Joplin, MO
I love going to Sephora! I actually used to work there. I wish that we had a freestanding where I live now. Being a VIB Rouge is so worth it! it actually saves you money when you order online and they have a HUGE plethora of brands and items to choose from!
Kirsten S.
Shobonier, IL
Everytime I've been to sephora I've had great staff members full of knowledge. Their products have never let me down and they are great quality. I recently got my first sephora makeup brush and it's soft, blends well, and cleans easy.
Haley K.
Braddock, PA
This is one of my favorite stores that I can't help but spend all my money on.i like to go to Sephora when i go to the mall.i love there eye shadows they are very pretty.but my favorite thing ever that I bought was foundation because it matches my skin perfect and it ain't so heavy.Also I like how the staff is always nice.
Tiara N.
El Paso, TX
An item I recently got from Sephora was the Naked 2 Palette. The quality was so good. It had a nice color selection and the colors were very pigmented. I can create so many eyeshadow looks with this palette. Sephora never lets me down!
Jessica C.
Torrance, CA
This palette is amazing. Everything you need for a quick pick me up. It is a bit expensive, but given the quality of Benefit's blushes, and the fact that you are getting four blushes and a highlighter, it's a steal for what you get. You can also use the blushes as bronzers and eyeshadows. The end result is flawless. Love it!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?