BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Sohela S.
Syracuse, NY
I LOVE SEPHORA! Best ever beauty store. Sephora>Ulta every day. They're so nice,have a diverse staff, and I always feel welcomed. People always welcome you and tend to you when you come in! I totally recommend shopping here to any and every one
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA
I greatly enjoy taking a trip into Sephora. The store always supplies me with the higher end essentials I need to appropriate apply my face daily and on those super dolled up occasions. Most stores have very helpful employees as well!
Brittany D.
River Edge, NJ
Love sephora. It's always a very pleasant experience. The store is filled with top of the line high quality makeup and the people who work at the locations are all talented and helpful. I also really love the sephora "dupes" that the brand makes.
Felicia W.
Toledo, OH
I love the layout of sephora. It's so easy to go in amd find what you need. My favorites are the small "try it" type sets by the register while you are waiti g to check out. I feel their employees seem very knowledgeable and have had great success in picking out products with their help.
Aisha P.
Knightdale, NC
Sephora is a wonderful store! The only thing bad about it is that I tend to leave with no money left in my bank account! They have a huge selection of products! I would highly recommend shopping here because if you find that you don't like one product you'll probably be able to find something you do like right there in the store.
Sister S.
This is the only place I go to get my beauty, grooming and make up products. I wish they have more free stuff, very attracting products to use with your points (the good one always sell out quick). This place keep taking the money out of me and I wonder why 😅😅😅love you Sephora!!!
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
I should basically hand my paychecks over to Sephora. They have everything I could ever want. Been shopping there for years and everyone who works there is really helpful and knowledgeable. Also I love receiving sephora play boxes monthly!
Gabriela E.
Gainesville, FL
Nothing is as convinient as this store. You walk in and people are immediately ready to help you. Any question, comment, or concern you have, they are ready to answer. I have always been reluctant to shop at higher end makeup stores because I usually like to stick to my drug store makeup because it's cheaper, but the experience and the quality of the products I get at Sephora makes me go back every time.
Alyssa D.
By far one of my favorite places to buy makeup. I could go in for hours and search everything. I also love how they will do a makeover for you. It's super fun with you wanna try out a new product or just need a pick me up. I buy so many things in this store I'm addicted.
Esther K.
The staff in the Sephora at willowbrook mall were extremely helpful. They were very nice and patient. If you have a choice of locations this one is a good pick, however the store at willowbrook is smaller than the one at garden state plaza. I especially enjoy shopping online and wait for the promo I'm interested in before I make a purchase.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?