BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
The only bad part about a Sephora shopping experience is their point system has a huge flaw... there's rarely any actual perks unless you spend more than $25 per purchase the only good part about being rouge is that there no minimum free shipping
Amber S.
Fairview Hts, IL
This was the first actual store that was for high end I'd even walked into for makeup. They were super slammed, but a lady helped me find everything I had on my list, and even tested the product to make sure I liked it before purchasing!
Natalie D.
Joplin, MO
I love going to Sephora! I actually used to work there. I wish that we had a freestanding where I live now. Being a VIB Rouge is so worth it! it actually saves you money when you order online and they have a HUGE plethora of brands and items to choose from!
Kirsten S.
Shobonier, IL
Everytime I've been to sephora I've had great staff members full of knowledge. Their products have never let me down and they are great quality. I recently got my first sephora makeup brush and it's soft, blends well, and cleans easy.
Nou L.
I love going to Sephora! Unlike drugstores you get to actually test out the product before you purchase emerge is in store or taking home a sample. The rewards points is nice perk too. I'm saving up for something that speaks out to me.
Mel R.
San Diego, CA
I had never went to sephora until recently that I received an email for a birthday freebie. I also purchased some lipgloss at sephora, some prices are a little high, and the only con I didnt like is that there always very long lines to pay and not enough customer service reps who can help me with questions about new products.
Becky G.
Westfield, MA
Love the lip crayon and eye liner I got from here. I tried one of those variety packs of eye liners in the check out lane and I'm so glad I did found the perfect eye liner for me.
Evelyn C.
Sephora itself is such a nice environment, offering the best makeup and really great deals on higher end stuff. But the staff is either disengaged or contemptuous sometimes, like you have no idea how to put on makeup. vastly prefer ulta.
Crystal C.
Conroe, TX
Make up for ever has some of the best concealer out there. I have the full coverage and the HD and both serve their purpose. They stay out, have excellent coverage and blend into the skin. Great choice of colors and undertones as well.
Cynthia Z.
One of my favorite places to buy beauty products - especially online. They have quality products and they're a little more on the pricier side compared to Ulta but definitely worth going. You'll get to find your perfect foundation shade too!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?