BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? ūüíēūüíĄ3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Jenna K.
One of my favorite Sephora products is there gel eyeliner in dark brown. A cream liner provides you with more control to get precise lines, which is what most people want. This liner stays all day long without smuging, it's AMAZING! The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is that it tends to dry out a little bit before you get the bottom of the container.
diana r.
San Jose, Ca
I like going to this store. I just hate the fact that the girl working in there give you a ugly face... I ask for something to the makeup artist she tells me they don't have no more... Like really your are here to help a person like me that doesn't know a lot about makeup... I have bad experience in sephoras... That's why I just go in for what I need and leave.. Because some girl are haters...
Sarah D.
Sunday Riley!! Enough said! OMG I'm a die hard fan of just about everything that she does! The good genes serum is holy grail for me and I'm sure always will be! It has changed my skin so,dramatically! Definitely a pricey invest, but totally worth it for me! I've bought three bottles in the past and have every intention of continuing to repurchase!
Marina P.
Have to give Sephora 4 stars because all the NYC locations are always chaotic and not cleanly. There's never enough sales associates on the floor when you have questions, and if you're lucky enough to snag one they're probably also helping 4 other people at the same time. Sephora has a great selection and is my goto for all beauty staples, but be prepared to spend a good amount of time for any questions to be answered and the checkout line.
A K.
San Francisco , CA
First off, I love that Sephora has a GREAT return policy. I've definitely gotten gifts from Sephora that I didn't like, and was able to successfully return them without a receipt! I also love that I can walk in and most of the staff are willing to grab me samples. I knocked a star off because I feel a tad ignored when I walk in without any makeup on, which is a bummer. But other than that, Sephora is my all time favorite store to go to for all of my beauty needs!
Lorena B.
I hate the customer service it takes to long to get a person to answer. Also you spend a lot yo have three samples and you don't get it at the store only online. They're so stingy and the free shipping is so bad plus you have to spend 50 to be able to get it I just hate that such a pricey store do not have an amazing customer service.
Irini G.
Brooklyn, NY
Recently bought Giorgio Armani luminous foundation. One of the best foundations on the market. Great for any skin type, allows you to have a natural finish or even medium to full coverage without looking cakey and stays put all day. What I love most is that it's great for any age and does not set into any fine lines or wrinkles.
Tatiana M.
Shopping in Sephora is always an experience. The organized aisle, the multiple selection of various glam and luxury products! They offer a rewards program that for every dollar you spend you gain points that can be used in exchange for samples and prizes. The only negative I have to say is that they only have sales twice a year.
Madeline S.
Somerville, MA
One of the favorite products I buy at Sephora is the Too Faced Bronzer. They always have stock and someone is always there to help me find the best match for my skin tone. Sephora is a great store because they are always so helpful and nice and they also show you new tips when getting your makeup done. I will always shop at Sephora!
Allie G.
Louisville, KY
Sephora is the Mothership! I have never loved a store so much. They have absolutely everything you need! Makeup, Skincare, Hair care, body care. I LOVE the Beauty Insider Program, where I earn points for my purchases, and the free Birthday gift I ALWAYS receive. I find so many different brands and I can always snag a sample of something I've never tried. I LOVE SEPHORA!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?