- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
It is one of my favorite places to buy cosmetics. I love that there are so many samples for you to try and the staff is so knowledgeable and helpful. They can match you with your perfect foundation shade with their IQ device and they are very quick to offer samples for you to take home if you aren't sure about a big purchase.
I absolutely love my Becca Highlighter in CHAMPAGNE POP. It is the most perfect rose gold shade ever. The formula easily glides on your face and really shows up. I glow from the GODS when ever I use this highlighter. The pan sizes are huge and a good deal for how much you get.
I like Sephora stores. They are a nice well organized store. They have a variety of products depending on your budget. They have higher end make up lines but other reasonably priced make up products also. Plus cute gift sets especially during the holidays.
I love all of sephora products!! I love how sephora ha smart brands to get all your high end stuff . I go to sephora with ever pay check. Any time some one ask what to get me for a gift i say to just pick something out from sephora .
The only bad part about a Sephora shopping experience is their point system has a huge flaw... there's rarely any actual perks unless you spend more than $25 per purchase the only good part about being rouge is that there no minimum free shipping
A+++ I ALWAYS go here when I need make up. I never go to Ulta, I hate their points system. I love that at Sephora you can "move up" by being a Beauty Insider. I love the workers at Sephora because they are always so nice and helpful.
I LOVE SEPHORA! Best ever beauty store. Sephora>Ulta every day. They're so nice,have a diverse staff, and I always feel welcomed. People always welcome you and tend to you when you come in! I totally recommend shopping here to any and every one
Sephora is my favorite store to shop in. It is so classy and I enjoy talking to other people who obviously love makeup like I do. I like the variety of products and the ability to test them out. They have a great return policy as well.
I love going to Sephora! Unlike drugstores you get to actually test out the product before you purchase emerge is in store or taking home a sample. The rewards points is nice perk too. I'm saving up for something that speaks out to me.
VIB ROUGE: it means I spend a lot of money on makeup here each year. I love Sephora and the product lines they carry. If you're a fan of makeup, skincare, hair care, perfumes and cologne then this is the place to shop. Best store ever.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos